The Future Of The Drug War In America

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

everybody is all concerned about their kids doing drugs but don't give a second thought to the worst case scenario...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVugKO-b7-0&feature=player_embedded

what's harder... watching a child turn into a drug addict or watching a child turn into a murderer? this is all a result of drug prohibition but no elected official has the gumption to call out the abject failure of the drug war.

We have been getting weed from these people for 40 years out of TX, CA, NM, AZ Borders. About 40 years ago when DEA set up shop in Columbia, they realized that they were bringing in the Cocaine through FL, and cracked down, setting up Radar etc on Miami Rooftops.

This was getting costly for the Columbians and the Cocaiane Traffickers became jealous of the network set up for the MJ and moved in. In an attempt to justify 40 years of questionable results and failed policies in Columbia we started to see the source move to the Mexican Border.

Even where they make the drugs there are huge differences between populations that promote Cannabis and the groups that control the Cokaiyein. In my opinion Mexico is stuck in the Middle of a NO WIN situation. Somebody yell , MERCY ! Please ...

A while ago it was decided that the US economy was to strong and many others were to weak.

Efforts were taken, and are still being taken, to move wealth away from the US and into countries that were poorer than us.

The drug war helps this. Cash moves from the US into third world countries.

The objective is to turn the US into a third world economy. The drug war helps to achieve this objective.

A while ago it was decided that the US economy was to strong and many others were to weak.

Efforts were taken, and are still being taken, to move wealth away from the US and into countries that were poorer than us.

The drug war helps this. Cash moves from the US into third world countries.

The objective is to turn the US into a third world economy. The drug war helps to achieve this objective.

Great insight. This explains why the CIA repeatedly gets caught dealing drugs and is allegedly part of the heroin trade. Should throw this in the conspiracy section, but I think it throws a little suspicion on the fact that we went to war with Afghanistan shortly after the taliban decided to outlaw opium and stop 80% of the worlds supply of heroin. The war was over oil? I think not...Follow the money, heroin is much bigger business.

STBorg1.gif

thanks2, pb, ff09, solab, thanks for trying to help people wake up. There seem to be more individual humans willing to put on the glasses and truly see.

The statists are already in my town, we are trying to figure out how to get rid of them...

assimilate.gif

Archived