Cato Institute

Like I said, no wait let me try to explain ? wait Let me Listen to it again ... Well you're man was very articulate there. Presented us with a viewpoint that not all of us might have been aware of. However Extremely valid Logical, Humane, Compassionate , Pleading 'argument' or Reason why the Cannabis should be legalized.

As well, the double whammy kind of effect that People of Color experience due to this very controversial if not criminal form of Prohibition that has been used.

This country for years has used this Reason to further our Foreign Policy to Overpower the Poor and Helpless, the indigenous countries they have dominated under the guise of ''Drug Control" , only to walk away with their Resources . Case in Point: Columbia, Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico, Cuba, hey what about Haiti ?

Haiti is a direct Legacy of the Inhumanity Perpetuated by the Slave Trade.*** It represents a group of Slaves who overthrew their Masters and were sentenced to 500 yrs of HELL. ***ie the People who brought those fine gentlemen to this country the Slave Owners GWashinton, BFranklin, TJefferson, etc along with their slaves.

OK now for the explanation, remeber this is my Logic. Bush was One of the worst Presidents ever, given. How else would this country have ever even Considered a Woman, but then to have the nerve to Choose a Man of Color as our President . My opinion Bush handed it to him.

So yeah, I think this issue should have significantly more meaning when you see it in Living Color, to a person of any Color.

ps Hey what about the Am Indians ? They didn't fair as well as the India Indians, but similar. And so it IS ...

Like I said, no wait let me try to explain ? wait Let me Listen to it again ... Well you're man was very articulate there. Presented us with a viewpoint that not all of us might have been aware of. However Extremely valid Logical, Humane, Compassionate , Pleading 'argument' or Reason why the Cannabis should be legalized.

As well, the double whammy kind of effect that People of Color experience due to this very controversial if not criminal form of Prohibition that has been used.

This country for years has used this Reason to further our Foreign Policy to Overpower the Poor and Helpless, the indigenous countries they have dominated under the guise of ''Drug Control" , only to walk away with their Resources . Case in Point: Columbia, Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico, Cuba, hey what about Haiti ?

Haiti is a direct Legacy of the Inhumanity Perpetuated by the Slave Trade.*** It represents a group of Slaves who overthrew their Masters and were sentenced to 500 yrs of HELL. ***ie the People who brought those fine gentlemen to this country the Slave Owners GWashinton, BFranklin, TJefferson, etc along with their slaves.

OK now for the explanation, remeber this is my Logic. Bush was One of the worst Presidents ever, given. How else would this country have ever even Considered a Woman, but then to have the nerve to Choose a Man of Color as our President . My opinion Bush handed it to him.

So yeah, I think this issue should have significantly more meaning when you see it in Living Color, to a person of any Color.

ps Hey what about the Am Indians ? They didn't fair as well as the India Indians, but similar. And so it IS ...

I couldnt listen to it all, it started out ...same old story, were black we have no jobs we have to steal! sorry man cant listen to it, blacks have come along way since i was born, I never thought id see a black president in my life time. I dont think I will see another,,but mite see a woman president in my life time, kinda thought we would see a black woman pres in condi rice! Kill 2 birds with one stone! (i mean no offense to people of color or woman, it is just the world i grew up in but i did not raise my son to be that way at all)

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived