New To The Forum Looking To Become A Caregiver Near Lake Michigan Ottawa County

Mars420

I'm new to the forum's and to the Caregiver scene, from my understanding I have to have a patient first to become a caregiver. With that being said, I'm a newbie to growing and all that entails this so any advice on where to buy my lamps, how to setup my grow room, clones, books on how to grow?, etc... would be appreciated. I'll keep reading through all these forums as there is great info.

Mars

Be best if you had a few grows under your belt before ya take on patients. You dont want them suffering threw your learning curve. But, that being said, you can always learn. Being a caregiver is harder then most folks think and is not just tossin in a few beans in a pot.Patients dont want to hear" I had a grow issue and I'm out of meds for 3 weeks". They just want to hear" I'll be right over to drop that off".That takes a lot of work and money on grow stuff. Most good caregivers have well over 5 grand in their eq and years of growing. But,,, yes you can learn and it just takes doing it. Internet is packed full of info, so start reading my friend.

Archived