Houghton Lake - Second Tuesday Of The Month.

Budz-4-U

This months meeting will feature a baked goods sale!! Treats can be delivered the night of the meeting. The proceeds of the sale will be used for two purposes. 1/2 will be used to begin collection to sponsor a Project Hope Food Truck and the other 1/2 will be used to help sponsor indigent patients in our area with certification. I cant wait to see you all there with Goodies!!

Sounds like i may have just missed seeing you there Budz.. I LOVE THE LODGE!!

We have a great meeting coming up on tuesday folks.. Dr Bob will be there for our certification and recertification needs. PLease call Randy if you want to use Dr Bobs services as he will be making apts. All medical records needed and the price is 200.

Our Friends from Mi-Normal Roscommon will be making a dinner that ppl can have for a small donation so no one eat before the meeting ok.

Also Please bring treats for our comunity service project Bake sale.. I cant wait to see ya all there..

We have a great meeting coming up on tuesday folks.. Dr Bob will be there for our certification and recertification needs. PLease call Randy if you want to use Dr Bobs services as he will be making apts. All medical records needed and the price is 200.

Our Friends from Mi-Normal Roscommon will be making a dinner that ppl can have for a small donation so no one eat before the meeting ok.

Also Please bring treats for our comunity service project Bake sale.. I cant wait to see ya all there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current forecast for Prudenville, 1/11/2011: 22F and a 30% chance of snow. Not bad. Missed the last month due to lack of snow removal in Gladwin Co. .....not the snow. LOL.

Sorry my Patient and I missed you. Nice fireside chat with Randy.

Dinner and a bake sale !! Thanks to all involved putting this stuff together.:goodjob:

whoa.. whoa.. did i hear Roscommon having a Norml chapter?? say what?

I heard we have an AWESOME dinner being served tonight.. spaghetti i believe.. Yum yum.. No one eat before the meeting or youll be sorry.. Also.. planning is one thing baking is another.. LOL PLease bring your baked good to donate to the bake sale.. the proceeds will be for helping indigent patients in the area and We have a lofty goal of sponsoring Project Hope food trucks so I hope all can help us with thesse goals.

ALSO.. Dr Bob will be there all prepped up with his skills and pen so if anyone needs certification or recertification call randy right away.. His number is posted a couple posts above this one..

I am looking forward to fun and fellowship with you all tonight..

Why is there a snowstorm the second Tuesday of the month ? .... two months in a row. Geeeesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, how was it ? Man, I feel bad about not making it.

I was in Mt. Pleasant and got home just in time to leave to Prudenville. Decided I better not. I can drive on bad roads.....don't trust oncoming traffic.

Morning " Budz-4-U "

I thought everything went pretty good ...

Their trying to get Organized .... Thank God

I think Randy is going to step up and take leadership

and i think Annie is going to help ... :thumbsu:

I had shared an ideal w/ Randy , So that No One would

ever have to go w/out Meds , nor would anyone have a need

for a Dispensary ....

Plus Dr. Robert Townsend talked to the Group about some

very Important Issues and explained a few of his Hopes and Dreams ... :thumbsu:

I really believe that Dr. Robert Townsend has some really

good ideals and is a Asset to the Community ...

There was a news reporter there covering a story about

the Michigan Medical Marijuana in the area ....

I wanted to talk to him , But i did'nt get time ...

Yes the roads were pretty bad ... and i always worry

about that other driver on the Roads ... But

I run some of the best tires money can buy :

Bridgestone Blizzak WS - 50

They also talked about having two meetings each month

and i think thats a good ideal .... :thumbsu:

I beleive it is a C.O.O.R. chapter.. crawford oscoda ogema Roscommon.. Thats what i was told.. Come to the meeting and speak with Rob on that i guess to get the real skinny on whats up.

Ok sorry. I was wrong about that.. It is the OAR chapter.. Ogamaw. Arenac.. Roscommon..

Archived