Mitt Rommel Vs. Ron Paul On Medical Marijuana Jan 1 2011

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Michael A. Komorn
Attorney and Counselor
Law Office of Michael A. Komorn
3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800
Southfield, MI 48075
800-656-3557 (Toll Free)
248-351-2200 (Office)
248-357-2550 (Phone)
248-351-2211 (Fax)
Email: michael@komornlaw.com
Check out our Radio show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees
NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626
Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.
PLANET GREENTREES
w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees
PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626
Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

I am so angry with all of these republicans (Patterson, Romney, Schutte, etc.) and all these democrats (J Cooper, Pelossi, Reed) sacrificing individuals for their view of a greater good. Stop voting for evil on both sides please my friends! Or, this is what we will get!borg.jpgborg.jpgBorg.jpgI really think all govermental agencies should just adapt this as their symbol/logo!Borg_Logo.gifst079.gifPlease stop voting for these tyrannous democrat and republican statists before it is too late!!

• 5 months later...

I think Paul is going to do better this time. While I don't agree with much of what Paul says, I'd vote for him. I won't vote for Romney.

Sometimes I wonder about Paul's "States Rights" thing, however. I don't think states should be able to take away peoples rights either.

For me, whatever results in more freedom, I'm for. I don't care how we get there.

On balance. I'd vote for Paul. Romney? Never(unless, of course, he turns into a freedom loving person...uh..not!).

he's so states rights...Notice that was his first response that the Fed shouldn't be able to do it. I wonder what he thinks about a states restricting mmj. Does he think states have the right to restrict it? while i agree he personally believes in the freedom...I don't know where he is at on mmj at the state level

I really hope people look into a politicians other stands besides their being OK with MM. Paul for one says legalize all drugs but he also said he'd do away with FEMA, its not in the constitution so its not legal according to him.

he's so states rights...Notice that was his first response that the Fed shouldn't be able to do it. I wonder what he thinks about a states restricting mmj. Does he think states have the right to restrict it? while i agree he personally believes in the freedom...I don't know where he is at on mmj at the state level

Dr Paul say's he will leave it to the states to decide whats legal and illegal.

He once stated "if Oregon wanted to make heroin illegal who is the federal government to stop it"

If MM is legal in your state he is for it, if its illegal in your state he is for that also, I think it should be up to the states to decide what is legal and illegal at state level.

That being said there is no way he would ever make drugs legal federally

Ron Paul has my vote in 2012

I agree with u Ed. But I will not vote for Romney. And I have reservations about Paul , but he is reasonable. And I don't think he'd actually be able to dismantle the safety nets. I would not support that.

I really hope people look into a politicians other stands besides their being OK with MM. Paul for one says legalize all drugs but he also said he'd do away with FEMA, its not in the constitution so its not legal according to him.

Dr Paul say's he will leave it to the states to decide whats legal and illegal.

He once stated "if Oregon wanted to make heroin illegal who is the federal government to stop it"

If MM is legal in your state he is for it, if its illegal in your state he is for that also, I think it should be up to the states to decide what is legal and illegal at state level.

That being said there is no way he would ever make drugs legal federally

Ron Paul has my vote in 2012

states can be just as if not more oppressive than the feds. I don't know how thats better. Our freedoms need protection at both the state and federal level. I care more about freedom than the correct interpretation of the constitution. That said, we need people like Paul in the process.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I think we could do something better with the FEMA's budget. FEMA get's around 8 billion a year and they only use around 4% on disaster relief and emergency management.

We waste too much money policing the world and bailing out everyone else WHEN a real war hits our homeland it takes money to win wars. I sure hope we will have enough money to be able to fight!

You know darn well China, North and South Korea not only have the money but the man power to fund a war against the USA.

It would be pretty said to not be able to fuel our tanks and planes because we feel the need for government b.s. like FEMA and homeland security

I thought we already had homeland security " It's called the United States Armed Forces"

I like Paul's position on wars. No doubt.

I think his issues with FEMA and other programs such a social security are constitutional. I believe he finds them beyond the scope of the constitutional authority.

I think we need freedom and social safety nets. I don't care how we get it. I'm principled that way, just not constitutionally principled like Paul.

but even Paul wouldn't get rid of social security as a practical matter and he's said so, as with many domestic programs. And our safety nets would be better funded if we weren't policing the world.

Paul is genuine and I think I understand him. I obviously don't agree with everything.

Archived