Commission Meeting In Clare Tom. Jan 4Th, 20110

City commission meeting in Clare on Tuesday evening @ 6:30 Hope to see some support there.. Last meeting there was only like 5 of us..Come on peopl, this is for you also..SPECIALY IF YOU LIVE IN CLARE. If you want your rights taken away DONT bother showing up..BUt hope to see some faces there..They are all ways downing some of us cayuse we are NOT from Clare..BUT we remind them we are Clare compassion club..So Clare people..come on out.

City commission meeting in Clare on Tuesday evening @ 6:30 Hope to see some support there.. Last meeting there was only like 5 of us..Come on peopl, this is for you also..SPECIALY IF YOU LIVE IN CLARE. If you want your rights taken away DONT bother showing up..BUt hope to see some faces there..They are all ways downing some of us cayuse we are NOT from Clare..BUT we remind them we are Clare compassion club..So Clare people..come on out.

I am just curious. I was looking over the agenda for the city of Clare's meeting tomorrow. I did not see anything pertaining to medical marijuana. Can you please point out what the issue is that we are being asked to support. I am all for it for sure if the disucssion is relevent. It appears that I may be missing some information here? I live in Clare County, so for sure this is important to me.

Oh and Blueberry, I like what you have said. It would be nice to see their response to those points you have made.

I am just curious. I was looking over the agenda for the city of Clare's meeting tomorrow. I did not see anything pertaining to medical marijuana. Can you please point out what the issue is that we are being asked to support. I am all for it for sure if the disucssion is relevent. It appears that I may be missing some information here? I live in Clare County, so for sure this is important to me.

Oh and Blueberry, I like what you have said. It would be nice to see their response to those points you have made.

Well wait till like 1.5 hrs before the meeting .. LOL They specifically said at the last meeting we were at that they would have two more meetings on the subject in january. There are only two meetings scheduled for january so thats prolly them. Isnt that what they said mayor? Sub?

Well wait till like 1.5 hrs before the meeting .. LOL They specifically said at the last meeting we were at that they would have two more meetings on the subject in january. There are only two meetings scheduled for january so thats prolly them. Isnt that what they said mayor? Sub?

Thanks Annie, maybe they saved it for the spot marked "Public Comment" lol

Archived