Simpson /hemp Oil

baad1722

If someone could point me in the right direction of obtaining some of this oil it would be greatly appreciated. I've checked with local compassionate clubs and noone had any in stock one shop owner gave me a phone number to call but I'm apprehensive about calling it.I'm willing to travel located in battle creek.Thanks alot.

Guest Happy Guy

I would much rather find a michigan source but i'm not having much luck thinking about trying to make some myself, except on a much smaller scale than the outline given on pheonixtears.ca.

I make it myself every day for my patients. I would definitely help you with instructions to make it. I'll get a link to the web page with instructions and pics.... be right back.

Here's the link;

http://michigancannabispatients.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61&hilit=

Guest Happy Guy

That web site has the step by step instructions with pictures. Very detailed. If you have any questions just post them there. Welcome to the web site. :D

Just look at the phone number for one thing. 303

Thank you.

I had never seen that site before.

There are many people around the state that have been making Simpson oil for a long time now..

If they get the forums running again, you can find my few posts there.

At least one major defendant, in Michigan this year, had been personally trained by Rick Simpson. There are many people that are trying to work with this material and method.

One by one people are learning how to make the oil.

If someone in your area is working in that area would they please send a PM to the OP?

thanks

pb

Those are the carpet baggers from Colorado. Find a Michigan source.

I guess im confused.. not uncommon.. Rick Simpson is a carpetbagger from colorado? I know that cant be true.. I just want the op to have the detailed instructions on paper.. I DEFINATELY DONT WANT TO SUPPORT A CARPETBAGGER FROM COLORADO.. We have a speaker from saginaw joining us at the CLARE County Compassion Club this week and welcome all to join us in hearing about the cancer project going on there.. for more info go to www.clarecountycc.ning.com Happy guy.. could you please direct me to a Michigan Site where the information is as detailed and spelled out so i can reference that from now on..

Wish i had one of these it would make it so much easier to make oil.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150519327636

NOt the actual manual.. the machine itself.. LOL

Guest Happy Guy

I guess im confused.. not uncommon.. Rick Simpson is a carpetbagger from colorado? I know that cant be true.. I just want the op to have the detailed instructions on paper.. I DEFINATELY DONT WANT TO SUPPORT A CARPETBAGGER FROM COLORADO.. We have a speaker from saginaw joining us at the CLARE County Compassion Club this week and welcome all to join us in hearing about the cancer project going on there.. for more info go to www.clarecountycc.ning.com Happy guy.. could you please direct me to a Michigan Site where the information is as detailed and spelled out so i can reference that from now on..

Wish i had one of these it would make it so much easier to make oil.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150519327636

NOt the actual manual.. the machine itself.. LOL

Here you go;

http://michigancannabispatients.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61&hilit=

Michigan does it better. You don't need to get it from Colorado. :thumbsu:

Yes.. I do like that link.. thank you..

And of course i agree with you on the Michigan does it better part..

I have already told you my festival story from this summer right? the singer on the stage asked if there was anyone from Colorado in the crowd.. very few cheered.. and he said.. well go home.. we dont need you here.. Many cheeered..

Archived