Steelers/Jets --- Bears/Packers

i would have to have dread-locks though :)

probably the worst super bowl of my life......... not because we lost.... i mean crap, out of 45 super bowls we have been there 8 times. thats pretty good odds and you can't win them all........... or you become the yankees.... and NOBODY likes the yankees :)

friggin migraine.... spent the entire 3rd quarter in a naked ball on the floor of a totally dark bathroom with tears rolling off my cheeks......... just wishing i had a gun to end the misery. had to watch the 4th quarter with sunglasses on and my right eye closed............ ugh.

BUT......... i can't say anything. ben blew it. well, they all did.... but as a steeler fan, if we have the ball with 2mins left to play, down by 6 or less, we win the game. thats how it is supposed to be, and 99.9% of the time we do.........

congrats to the packers and their fans!!

probably the worst super bowl of my life......... not because we lost.... i mean crap, out of 45 super bowls we have been there 8 times. thats pretty good odds and you can't win them all........... or you become the yankees.... and NOBODY likes the yankees :)

friggin migraine.... spent the entire 3rd quarter in a naked ball on the floor of a totally dark bathroom with tears rolling off my cheeks......... just wishing i had a gun to end the misery. had to watch the 4th quarter with sunglasses on and my right eye closed............ ugh.

BUT......... i can't say anything. ben blew it. well, they all did.... but as a steeler fan, if we have the ball with 2mins left to play, down by 6 or less, we win the game. thats how it is supposed to be, and 99.9% of the time we do.........

I am so sorry to hear of you not feeling well. I know migraines all too well.

In all honesty, I thought the Steelers would march down the field to win by one point at the end of the game.

But, it shouldn't have even been that close. If the Packers receivers simply caught the ball each time it hit them in the hands, this game would have been over with before the 4th quarter even started.

BG, I hope you feel better today - I truly do.

It's no fun when those migraines happen. I used to get them so bad before my last neck operation that I would have to stand in the shower until the hot water drained completely out of the tank. I had to have comeplete silence, darkness, and couldn't look up or down.

I hope you feel better and I certainly hope you didn't take anything I said personally. I, for one, appreciate everything you do on this website. We all disagree from time to time - but, we are all FAMILY!

And, "friends are family you get to choose"!!

Mizerman

Sending healing your way BG! It breaks my heart to hear about your suffering. I know how it feels to hurt so much you can hardly go on...healer.jpg

I am so sorry to hear of you not feeling well. I know migraines all too well.

In all honesty, I thought the Steelers would march down the field to win by one point at the end of the game.

But, it shouldn't have even been that close. If the Packers receivers simply caught the ball each time it hit them in the hands, this game would have been over with before the 4th quarter even started.

BG, I hope you feel better today - I truly do.

It's no fun when those migraines happen. I used to get them so bad before my last neck operation that I would have to stand in the shower until the hot water drained completely out of the tank. I had to have comeplete silence, darkness, and couldn't look up or down.

I hope you feel better and I certainly hope you didn't take anything I said personally. I, for one, appreciate everything you do on this website. We all disagree from time to time - but, we are all FAMILY!

And, "friends are family you get to choose"!!

Mizerman

thanks for the kind words. wow, what an episode. this is the first i have had something like this since my recent back surgery. pretty much the same thing you described. not a sound..... even my own breathing was killing me..... found myself holding my breath to near pass out stage before exhaling because the sound hurt so bad. total darkness.... even a towel under the door to block that little crack...... vomited and the pressure pain was enough to feel like my eye socket had just been eaten out by a wolverine.

bad, bad, bad..... i have an appt. this afternoon to see what that was all about.

and i never take anything personal bud :) especially some sports bickering...... thats what sports are for.... entertainment :)

Sending healing your way BG! It breaks my heart to hear about your suffering. I know how it feels to hurt so much you can hardly go on...healer.jpg

thanks bud. i passed out right after the game and woke with a VERY sore face.... but im still alive :)

Archived