Well Just Because You Haven't Heard From Them Does Not Mean Everything Is Ok.

Monday the 17th I had an MRI to try and find a cause for my migraines. Well we may have found the cause to a lot of the issues I have been having. Mood swings, weight gain, Migraines. They found a tumor on my pituitary. Looks like it was caught early so here is to hoping. But I was thinking all week haven't heard from them must not be bad. Seems they have been trying to call the wrong Jason. I went in for some more test yesterday to see if it is emitting certian hormones that can tell them if is cancerous or not . So please keep me in your thoughts.

Monday the 17th I had an MRI to try and find a cause for my migraines. Well we may have found the cause to a lot of the issues I have been having. Mood swings, weight gain, Migraines. They found a tumor on my pituitary. Looks like it was caught early so here is to hoping. But I was thinking all week haven't heard from them must not be bad. Seems they have been trying to call the wrong Jason. I went in for some more test yesterday to see if it is emitting certian hormones that can tell them if is cancerous or not . So please keep me in your thoughts.

We most certainly will be thinking good thoughts for you! Keep your positivity up and we'll do same and if you need a emotional lift you know the community will be there.

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.

- Helen Keller

Good Health / Peace

• 3 months later...

Well my follow up MRI results are in and the doc says it looks good. However he did not get it all so he I have to have an MRI every 6 to 12 months to monitor the remnants to make certain it doesn't start to regrow. Missing some would explain the fact that my migraines are not gone. They are however greatly deminished. I am thankful every day my wife is pushy!

Thank you all for your support and prayers this community has surprised me at every turn as to just how caring and helpful everyone can be and is. I thank you once again and feel this is more than a support group it is my extended family.

Guest Medicinal Patient

You been thru alot J. Glad you got some good news Man. Sending good vibes and karma your way. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

Archived