Atlanta Compassion Club

BelowMe

There will be an open meeting on Feb. 15, 2011. We would like to invite everyone to stop in say hello and stay for some tasty refreshments! We welcome anyone with questions and we will do our best to get you the right answers!

I am planing on bringing cheese and crackers as well as some homemade lemon cookies....

Everyone else please feel free to let us know what you might be bringing so we dont have to much of one thing.....

2 liters of pop and water are always helpfull too.

We are hoping to be able to do more raffles, and if there is anything you would like to donate for us to raffle off leave us a message here. Or contact Tarzan. Every little bit helps us get further towards the goal of having our own building to hold our meetings in!

Thanks to all that pitch in and help us out, we really appreciate it and we want all our members to know that they are always number 1 to us!

Have a great day!

Atlanta Compassion Club Secretary!

BiggerElkLogo.gif

Next Meeting :

Tuesday ~ February 15th , 2011

Place :

Lowd Township Hall

3910 M-33 South

Atlanta , Michigan 49709

Time :

5 - 7 pm ( durning Winter Months )

" Open Public Meeting "

Please , There is to be NO MARIJUANA , SEEDS ,

CLONES at these Meetings ....

I will bring some lemonade to go with the lemon cookies.

I also encourage members to fellowship with one another outside of the meetings.

Please exchange contact info with members during the meetings as only members can give out their contact info.

We are currently working on drafting a set of club rules. When a draft is ready we will present it for approval.

I would also like to add that clubs are a lot like a family. Not all members have the same opinion on a subject. Thats fine. We just need to make sure we listen and respect each opinion and remember that each opinion is as important as the next. We can all work for a common goal even with differant opinions.Thanks John

Don't think we will be making this one. If things change, will post closer to the date.

What we had our hearts set on those pineapple upside down cupcakes? This is just a travesty.......I'll never recover......lol........well if not I guess we'll go to plan B.......My bitter cookies will just have to do....hehe

I will bring some lemonade to go with the lemon cookies.

I also encourage members to fellowship with one another outside of the meetings.

Please exchange contact info with members during the meetings as only members can give out their contact info.

We are currently working on drafting a set of club rules. When a draft is ready we will present it for approval.

I would also like to add that clubs are a lot like a family. Not all members have the same opinion on a subject. Thats fine. We just need to make sure we listen and respect each opinion and remember that each opinion is as important as the next. We can all work for a common goal even with differant opinions.Thanks John

Lemonade perfect......I have lunch meat and cheese and crackers too........

Amen brother....We Are All Gonna Get Along For the Best Intrest of the Club...........right on!

Patients are our priority but our members are # 1 :goodjob::P

BiggerElkLogo.gif

Next Meeting :

Tuesday ~ February 15th , 2011

Place :

Lowd Township Hall

3910 M-33 South

Atlanta , Michigan 49709

Time :

5 - 7 pm ( durning Winter Months )

" Open Public Meeting "

Please , There is to be NO MARIJUANA , SEEDS ,

CLONES at these Meetings ....

I always forget to add the address...thanks man.

Not always in my right mind you know.......lol :thumbsu::D

What we had our hearts set on those pineapple upside down cupcakes? This is just a travesty.......I'll never recover......lol........well if not I guess we'll go to plan B.......My bitter cookies will just have to do....hehe

Oh, so now its my cupcakes your going to miss?? Here I thought my thought provoking, stimulating company would be factored in on your devestation. Or perhaps my husbands "charming" personality, you know how talkative he is :) (he says its b/c I don' give him time to get a word in edgewise- shhhh, don't tell him I do that purposely)

On a serious note, I am still trying to figure out how to make it. Being on one side of the state at 3:30pm for an appointment and trying to make it to the other side of the state by 5pm is looking to be a tough act to pull off though. You never know though, I have been known to pull a few superpowers out of my bag of tricks, just to keep people on their toes.... I am attempting to perfect my "love me or leave me" persona that you are attempting to help me develop, perhaps you can give me some more pointers, if I am able to attend! I am still attempting to get over the fact that some people in this beautiful world might NOT actually "love me". (if their was an emoticon to symbolize absolute dismay, it would be inserted here)

Patients are our priority but our members are # 1

Totally agree :) There will always be differences of opinion and we need to respect that. I think it just boils down to how people put forth those opinions. We can all agree to disagree on any subject, as long as we do it respectfully and without malice. I am sure as our club continues to grow, there are going to be many varying opinions on many things, BUT if we stick to our goals and objectives we will all prevail! We have some really wonderful people within our group, most I am proud to stand next to and call my friends....the rest I can respect as human beings in our movement with equal rights. We are all a voice, we all have something to contribute and we need to stick together to accomplish our common goal!!

Off my soapbox and back to my dungeon!

Oh, so now its my cupcakes your going to miss?? Here I thought my thought provoking, stimulating company would be factored in on your devestation. Or perhaps my husbands "charming" personality, you know how talkative he is :) (he says its b/c I don' give him time to get a word in edgewise- shhhh, don't tell him I do that purposely)

On a serious note, I am still trying to figure out how to make it. Being on one side of the state at 3:30pm for an appointment and trying to make it to the other side of the state by 5pm is looking to be a tough act to pull off though. You never know though, I have been known to pull a few superpowers out of my bag of tricks, just to keep people on their toes.... I am attempting to perfect my "love me or leave me" persona that you are attempting to help me develop, perhaps you can give me some more pointers, if I am able to attend! I am still attempting to get over the fact that some people in this beautiful world might NOT actually "love me". (if their was an emoticon to symbolize absolute dismay, it would be inserted here)

Part of what will help you with that is to not to worry about what others think of you.If they don't like you thats their problem not yours, also thats their loss on getting to know a cool chick. That should be a good start,remember everyone has their faults but the only ones you have to be concerned with is your own!

Well we hope to see you there if not give us a call and maybe we can get together some other time....

Have a safe trip...take your time going but hurry back.....

Morning Everyone ...

We had Such a Wonderful Meeting ....

other then a Heated Conversation that came up ....

We had a Very Nice Group of Members and Visitor that

show up for our Meeting ... we sign up two new members ... :thumbsu:

The Parking Lot was Packed ...

We Growing by Leaps and Bounds ...

We're going through some Growing Pains

and it's really hard to keep the Entire Group

on the same page but we'll get it God Willingly ...

It's Just So Very Hard w/ SO MANY PEOPLE of DIFFERENT OPPIONS and IDEALS ...

People from All Walks of Life and Struugles w/ different Ideals

of what they feel a Compassion Club is All About ...

I was really sadden that i could'nt explain to the Group

the Importance of this May 25th Rally ....

I kinda tried , But i FAILED to PROVE the Importance of

having our Compassion Club Members be there in Lansing for this Rally .....

I really could use Help understanding May 25th Rally ...

It's So hard to Educated People up here in Northern Michigan ...

Many up here still don't have Computers or at least

good internet Access so they can come here and read ....

Oh Well ... Its Going to take time , I just hope it does'nt

take too long before it may be too late ....

But Anyways , Our Next Meeting is March 1st , 2011

( Member Meeting )

Archived