Got Pulled Over Tonight

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck, and if you need a chauffeur for a week sign me up :thumbsu:

Good deal.........Gunny sack here n there, a few packs here n there, a few friends, a good lawyer.......

A written and video journal............Oh Happy Days!

The Life and Times Of Judge LeRoy Bean.

-------The Resurrection Of Pig Boy Cranshaw-------

"Paul Butterfield Blues Band"

Man, just another case of injustice by the nazi's, rule by fear and protect the guilty. I would be careful of using a hand held camera. The pigs have shot people for just filming them. They claim it is a deadly weapon.

Glad so far no other issues but they obviously know were you are, they will use there power to intimidate you.

Hope the best for you Tri. Peace

Seems something has that cop mad now. I called my attorney, posted this thread and stood up for my rights. Now it seems the same LEO has begun to patrol my road probably waiting to hassle me again. I've never seen him on this road but the wife said she just saw hm and he slowed down big time to take a look at who was driving.

I feel trouble coming.....

Just hang in there man, I have been dealing with MAGNET and this POS PD for months now. I'm legal and have my attorney on retainer in case they decide to persue anything. But... they have completely stopped me from being active in the community. Off the 2 compassion clubs I have attended I was followed after one and stopped after another.

Also, I say 12 or 24 hrs ago I smoked no matter what the circumstance. If they want to give me blood test then so be it, they can't incriminate me completely with it. What am I supposed to do NOT EVER DRIVE or NOT EVER SMOKE? it seems like LEO wants one or both of those to be true.

Just hang in there man, I have been dealing with MAGNET and this POS PD for months now. I'm legal and have my attorney on retainer in case they decide to persue anything. But... they have completely stopped me from being active in the community. Off the 2 compassion clubs I have attended I was followed after one and stopped after another.

Also, I say 12 or 24 hrs ago I smoked no matter what the circumstance. If they want to give me blood test then so be it, they can't incriminate me completely with it. What am I supposed to do NOT EVER DRIVE or NOT EVER SMOKE? it seems like LEO wants one or both of those to be true.

I agree, from now on I never drive unless I haven't medicated in a full 24 hour time frame.... ;):D

Thanks LongHairBri, bobandtorey, Shredder, drtarzanmd, rockinlespaul, Shredder, trix, lkline300, Royal Smoke, wozerdozer, petoskeystoned, wingnut .

This isn't the first time I've had a run in with the County Sheriff about medical marijuana. Remember back in July 09 when they tried to gain access to my home by claiming they smelled marijuana after interrogating my kids? In the end they left me alone. Tonight I ruffled this cop and everybody on the twp boards feathers a bit. They made me mad enough to cuss when I found out they want to make all caregivers operate on commercial properties. They didn't have a clue how to handle all the caregivers currently operating in residential properties and don't even care. They waited 2 years after the law was instated and now that caregivers are up and operating they decide to make their operations illegal.

The cop wanted to intimidate me like lkline300 is saying. The cop was already there and set up to intimidate somebody just like me.

My life is fairly boring hanging out with plants all the time....... A trip to jail would have just left me with another story to tell my grand kids. Once he figured out I could care less if he took me to jail he backed off. All about intimidation imo.

I think I might have to make some more YouTube video's. Remember the Randy Colbry ones?

FILE THE COMPLAINT. SICK OF THSE BASTUUURDS PLAYING NAZI GUSTAPO ON US. DO WE NEED TO DO LIKE EGYPT AND THROW A FEW MILLION ROCKS AND TORCH A FEW CARS AND LUTE SOME PARTY STORES IN DETROIT...HAHAHA...STEAL ALL THE ALCOHOL THAT WOULD tinkle OFF ALL THE COPS BECAUSE THEY ARE AL DRUNKS....OK NOT ALL OF THEM 90% WHO ARE PRICKS THAT LIVE UP TO THE STATS AND GET DIVORCED BECAUSE THEY CANNOT EVEN TREAT THEIR WIVES WITH RESPECT.

When will the world wake up.......

My neighbor, down the road, who has nothing to do with Cards or MMJ, told me a story that happened to him.

He was under suspicion of dealing, and one night, he was raided.

Cops tore the house apart, and found about 5 grams, in a baggie, in the night stand, next to the bed. Told the cops, "it gets his wife in the mood".

They threatened him, wanted names where he got it from. They would "go easy on him", if he talked. Blah, blah, blah. He told them to go "F" themselves.

Well, the one cop is a bigger arse than the rest. He started STALKING my neighbor. He complained to the Sheriff's office, but the cop kept it up at his house and car.

So, my neighbor hooked up cameras on the house, and car. Burned the videos to DVD. Sent copies to the Sheriff, his lawyer, and the County's lawyer.

My neighbor has not seen this officer since. Nor any other. The cameras remain on, just in case.

Cities and Counties, nobody for that matter, wants to get sued. When they realized my neighbor was willing to stand up, their ILLEGAL activity stopped.

• 1 month later...

Archived