Montana To Repeal?

yesican

You're right, boroboro, I was mightily heartened reading those comments as well. I just get so Po'd when the same old Lies & crap are trotted out by the Elected... I am aware, too that a lot of folks in our own state are manipulated by this type of fearmongering political bs..

I feel strongly that it is incumbent upon us to educate ourselves and others responsibly..

never did care much for power grabs via Lies.

"It’s time to take back our state and culture and do what's best for Montana and our children,” says Speaker of the House Mike Milburn."

WOW! He is saying that the politicians need to take back their state from the voters?

They voted for the Act! How can he say it's time to take anything back?

He brings up the constitution, but seems to know very little about it.

Right on!, StonedPlanet, What galls me even more is: This Mojo Stand-up-kinda-guy is being Utterly Gifted with the kind of health insurance that I will never have, simply by virtue of standing up & running his mouth thus... I am burnt :growl:

I reiterate: we must responsibly move forward, carefully and accurately learning & educating.

I like what I found somewhere recently: "Each one teach one."

Think I'll go & put that by my (non)avatar...

Yesi, The pols not only attempt to run our lives from the cradle to the grave, but as you pointed out they get 'their ' government sponsored health care AND excellent, 'guaranteed' retirement' benefits.

And WE pay for it.

Many people forget that these politicians are ultimately 'government' employees.

I for one am going to be working my butt off to see to it that many of these pols don't get re-elected come '2012'.

Archived