Certification Clinics, Doctors, And Professionalism

Guest finallyfree09

okay you guys aren't going to believe this... the 14th of march was day 20... never heard a thing from the state.

moving forward to today... DAY 35... MY PATIENT JUST GOT A DENIAL IN THE MAIL FOR THIS IDIOT DOC NOT FILLING OUT THE PAPERWORK CORRECTLY! 35 DAYS AFTER IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT OUT!

what in the blue hell is the state doing??? can they not read the G.D. law? it says 20 days. not 19, not 21, and DEFINITELY not THIRTY-FRICKIN-FIVE!!!

off to kill 12 newly rooted ladies.

Very sorry to hear this. As stated before take your patient to a DIFFERENT doctor.

And yes the state does not keep up with bunny muffin and they feel it is ok cause its just

for marijuana.

same thing happened to me (box not checked). i resubmitted new paperwork, mdch recieved 3 10. now about 23 days later, no redenial, am i now legit? what paperwork do i carry, the resubmitted form, a copy of the cashed check cashed 1 28 or the original rec'd in jan.? or every thing, and am i back at the end of the line for my hard card?

same thing happened to me (box not checked). i resubmitted new paperwork, mdch recieved 3 10. now about 23 days later, no redenial, am i now legit? what paperwork do i carry, the resubmitted form, a copy of the cashed check cashed 1 28 or the original rec'd in jan.? or every thing, and am i back at the end of the line for my hard card?

p s not the same clinic, and not bitter just a mistake, im used to it, this stuff always happens to me.

Wait a minute...am I understanding correctly that the state cashed the check and then denied her? I thought that couldn't happen?

yes they cashed the check and with the rejection letter said if i didnt reapply send them notification and they would return. but i reapplied.now am i lagit after 23 days since they recieved my reap without another rejection?

I can't answer that with any certainty. What I thought was the way it went clearly isn't. Ha!

thanks jimd i think i found out at mdch website. i believe reapps are the same as aps. 21 days and no reject and your good. anyone else agree or disagree?

Guest finallyfree09

yes they cashed the check and with the rejection letter said if i didnt reapply send them notification and they would return. but i reapplied.now am i lagit after 23 days since they recieved my reap without another rejection?

my patient recieved a denial 35 days out. you said the same happened to you. now... if you want to take the risk and trust mdch thats fine. after learning that mdch DOES NOT FOLLOW STATE LAW..... you can bet i won't be doin jack til i have a card in my hand.

this whole thing PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 20 day rule IS NOT considered law by mdch. MDCH IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. they broke the law plain and simple.

I JUST LOVE HOW ITS OK FOR THEM TO BREAK THE LAW BUT HAD A COP WALKED IN MY HOUSE DURING THE LAST 16 DAYS I'D HAVE BEEN FACING 7 1/2 YEARS IN A MICHIGAN STATE PRISON.

can my patient sue the state for this?

and p.s.

ANNIE just so you know...

THE STATE DOES NOT INFORM THE CAREGIVER IF HIS PATIENT WAS DENIED. thought you could make sure any newcomers knew that.

my patient recieved a denial 35 days out. you said the same happened to you. now... if you want to take the risk and trust mdch thats fine. after learning that mdch DOES NOT FOLLOW STATE LAW..... you can bet i won't be doin jack til i have a card in my hand.

this whole thing PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 20 day rule IS NOT considered law by mdch. MDCH IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. they broke the law plain and simple.

I JUST LOVE HOW ITS OK FOR THEM TO BREAK THE LAW BUT HAD A COP WALKED IN MY HOUSE DURING THE LAST 16 DAYS I'D HAVE BEEN FACING 7 1/2 YEARS IN A MICHIGAN STATE PRISON.

can my patient sue the state for this?

and p.s.

ANNIE just so you know...

THE STATE DOES NOT INFORM THE CAREGIVER IF HIS PATIENT WAS DENIED. thought you could make sure any newcomers knew that.

sorry to hijack your thread, and yes my reject was about 30 days. i think your right. im gonna just sit tight till the hard card comes i do believe BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

Guest finallyfree09

it scared the livin bunny muffin out of me man. i dont do anything wrong... nor do i do anything to put either myself, or my family at risk. besides being nearly crippled and needing mmj.

i couldn't believe it. THIRTY FIVE FRICKING DAYS. seriously... more than 20 plants in the state of michigan is a 7 1/2 year felony. the mdch put me in DIRECT CONFLICT with our law and you can bet that the cops would've POUNCED on me if they had been given the chance. my question is this.... had i been arrested, would i have been able to sue mdch? what about my patient?

which brings me to another issue... WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THE DISPENSARIES SHE VISITED???? HMMMMMM????? when the law says your paperwork is your license after 20 days without notice from lansing, everything is supposed to be legit, right? NOOOOOT! i would really like to know if mdch could be sued for this and by how many parties.

Guest finallyfree09

and btw everybody.... the denial DOES NOT come in an envelope from the mdch like the license does. it comes in a MUCH SMALLER envelope labeled....dept of community health, bureau of health professionals.

they sent 2 letters on the same day. one was just sent normally, the other had to be signed for. stupid considering that the laetters themselves were dated for march 14 but the darn things didn't arrive til april 1st. right there i could hang mdch if approached by leo. i have rock solid definitive proof that mdch broke the law and i have it in writing on official govt paperwork.

if only i could find a genie in a bottle.... i would wish to be the boss in lansing for just one day.

it scared the livin bunny muffin out of me man. i dont do anything wrong... nor do i do anything to put either myself, or my family at risk. besides being nearly crippled and needing mmj.

i couldn't believe it. THIRTY FIVE FRICKING DAYS. seriously... more than 20 plants in the state of michigan is a 7 1/2 year felony. the mdch put me in DIRECT CONFLICT with our law and you can bet that the cops would've POUNCED on me if they had been given the chance. my question is this.... had i been arrested, would i have been able to sue mdch? what about my patient?

which brings me to another issue... WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THE DISPENSARIES SHE VISITED???? HMMMMMM????? when the law says your paperwork is your license after 20 days without notice from lansing, everything is supposed to be legit, right? NOOOOOT! i would really like to know if mdch could be sued for this and by how many parties.

i know "legal for 9 days then illegal". Cmon Lansing you've had enough time to figure this out.now are we at the back of the line again for the plastic?

Archived