Spring Begins ~ Special

If Your in my area this week-end ,

I 'll be giving out free samples of " Brainwreck "

This Genetic is 50/50 Indica/Sativa mix that provides

a Euphoric and Energized Effect ....

I just sampled some this morning ....

Still has a little Green taste cause i rushed it a little ,

But the medication value is nice w/ a cup of coffee ....

I'd say its a 7+ , maybe 8

It 'll get better as it Cures more ....

Next time I'll let it go just a little longer ..

Seems to be mostly a Nice Relaxier ....

somewhat stoney (over-Medicated Effect) ...

Fairly smooth in taste ...

This week-end is suppost to be Nice and Sunny ...

Might be nice for a Ride ....

Must have card or proper paperwork w/ proper ID

:goodjob::bow::goodjob:

I think i may ride to Gaylord ...

They have some Tv Deals going on over there ....

I know it's a long drive for you ,

But You could meet me at ABC Warehouse .... :thumbsu:

Think their getting ready for the new LED Tv's ?

Thinking about it anyways ...

I cashed in my Change from my Piggy Bank

Very nice offer. I wish I lived closer I would love to spend a day up north shooting the breeze. I will be sure to make the trip some day and bring the misses and enjoy as much medicine as possible. :goodjob:

Tarzan , I Thank You once again for being the True Concerned Compassionate Man you are . That Speaks Volumes . I Wish I was up fer a road-trip but at this time I am unable , I would Love to try yer New Crop as I'm sure It's Wonderful . Thanks for All You Do for those in need ,,,

Tarzan ,

Do yerself a favor and read up on the LED TV's as I'm not fer certain they have the displays perfected yet . This is a Great Site to read up from those in the know as well as consumers with Complements & Complaints on any particular TV make & Model . A Word to the Wise that I have learned from personal experiences is be Sure to buy the Extended Warranty for as Long a term as you can afford . I've had several TV's repaired & Replaced under the Extended Warranty in recent years & am Glad I purchased the 5 year warranty . Good Luck & Happy Viewing ,,,

Be sure & look at the Mitsubishi Rear Projection TV's at ABC as they are the Biggest Bang fer the Buck & with the 5 year extended warranty the projection bulb is covered & from my personal experiences with my Mitsubishi Rear Projection TV's that is the only weak link . Give em a Look-See & I bet you'll be impressed with the picture and probably be able to go with the 65 inch model for the same price or less than a LED or 50 inch LCD ,,,

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9

On another Note Tarzan ,

ABC Appliance ( Gordy )also owns US Appliance an On-Line retailer . So once ya pick out a specific Make & Model make sure ya check US Appliance web site fer a Price & ABC will Price Match the price as they are usually lower prices on the US Appliance site . Don't let the ABC people give ya any shite on the price match as I know from Personal Experiences they will more than likely be Reluctant in matching the price , If so tell em yer going to Best Buys & they'll match it on the spot ,,,

http://www.us-appliance.com/hdtvs.html

This is the Model I have & I Love it ,,,

http://www.us-appliance.com/wd65738.html

But You could meet me at ABC Warehouse ....

ABC Appliance ( Gordy )also owns US Appliance an On-Line retailer . So once ya pick out a specific Make & Model make sure ya check US Appliance web site fer a Price & ABC will Price Match the price as they are usually lower prices on the US Appliance site . Don't let the ABC people give ya any shite on the price match as I know from Personal Experiences they will more than likely be Reluctant in matching the price , If so tell em yer going to Best Buys & they'll match it on the spot ,,,

Dub, Don't talk him out of making the drive over.....I was planning to wear my blue bikini and stiletto heels and meeting him there :) I thought perhaps the guys at ABC might GIVE him the TV just to get me out of there!! He already "ousted" my picture by posting it earlier in another thread, I might as well go public :)

I may have to take a trip to see my Grandma she stays in Oscoda, Its been a while since I have seen her.

I will keep you in mind next time I'm out that way... Thanks Tarzan you seem like a pretty cool guy , thanks for what you do.

Trix

Dub, Don't talk him out of making the drive over.....I was planning to wear my blue bikini and stiletto heels and meeting him there :) I thought perhaps the guys at ABC might GIVE him the TV just to get me out of there!! He already "ousted" my picture by posting it earlier in another thread, I might as well go public :)

No , No , No ,

He'll still need to go to ABC I just wanna make sure he gets the Best Price from Gordie's on-line store . I Like Tarzan & Call me Silly but I Surely Don't wanna see him in a feckin bikini LMAO . I guess I never seen that picture yer referring too . I just wonder if Maybe ABC Gordie & Tarzan can do a Combined TV Commercial , Ya know with ABC Whorehouse , Oops that should have read Warehouse now selling Mattresses & Beds I figure maybe Tarzan can work a deal with Gordie to give-o-way Free Med's to MM Carded Patients with every bed fer a Better Night's Sleep .

Kinda Win Win fer Everyone . Gordie gets his MM Customers a Better Night's Sleep & Tarzan a New Big Screen TV & You a New Bikini & Sample . I Love it when a Simple Plan works out . Theirs No Off Position to the Genius Switch I've been told :unsure::rolleyes: ,,,

I may have to take a trip to see my Grandma she stays in Oscoda, Its been a while since I have seen her.

I will keep you in mind next time I'm out that way... Thanks Tarzan you seem like a pretty cool guy , thanks for what you do.

Trix

Hey Ya Trix ,

If it's not a bother when yer there can ya pick up a Few Sample Kilo's fer Northern-Gal & I ???

Thanks in Advance ,,, ;)

No , No , No ,

He'll still need to go to ABC I just wanna make sure he gets the Best Price from Gordie's on-line store . I Like Tarzan & Call me Silly but I Surely Don't wanna see him in a feckin bikini LMAO . I guess I never seen that picture yer referring too . I just wonder if Maybe ABC Gordie & Tarzan can do a Combined TV Commercial , Ya know with ABC Whorehouse , Oops that should have read Warehouse now selling Mattresses & Beds I figure maybe Tarzan can work a deal with Gordie to give-o-way Free Med's to MM Carded Patients with every bed fer a Better Night's Sleep .

Kinda Win Win fer Everyone . Gordie gets his MM Customers a Better Night's Sleep & Tarzan a New Big Screen TV & You a New Bikini & Sample . I Love it when a Simple Plan works out . Theirs No Off Position to the Genius Switch I've been told ,,,

I don't know, Jane tells me Tarzan has been known to wear his Neon Pink Speedo while cleaning out the duck pond....But I think its still a wee bit chilly for that yet :)

I will see if I can work something out on the commercial, I spend enough money at the darn place, I should get to be spokeswoman for it. Perhaps the gal who "pretends" to be a customer and walks out satisfied everytime. But if they start carrying mattresses and exchanging the A for an O in their name, I will have to "beg off". The church ladies will start rumors about me being associated with such devilish behavior. Perhaps I'd even get kicked out of the "Red Hat Society". Although, I could probably use a good deal on a new mattress, seems I have to replace those every year or so :o (get your mind out of the gutter, it is obviously because the hubby SLEEPS on them more than most)

As for the pic Dr. T posted with the bikini, its over on the "Suprise" thread, perhaps "eman" is the thread makers name, concerning the issues with the L.E.O. and his MMJ registration. I asked him nicely to keep my pictures private, but seems he just couldn't help but share!! :o

Keep on devising plans Dub, my motto is if enough are devised, someday one is going to work out positively!!

I don't know, Jane tells me Tarzan has been known to wear his Neon Pink Speedo while cleaning out the duck pond....But I think its still a wee bit chilly for that yet :)

I will see if I can work something out on the commercial, I spend enough money at the darn place, I should get to be spokeswoman for it. Perhaps the gal who "pretends" to be a customer and walks out satisfied everytime. But if they start carrying mattresses and exchanging the A for an O in their name, I will have to "beg off". The church ladies will start rumors about me being associated with such devilish behavior. Perhaps I'd even get kicked out of the "Red Hat Society". Although, I could probably use a good deal on a new mattress, seems I have to replace those every year or so :o (get your mind out of the gutter, it is obviously because the hubby SLEEPS on them more than most)

As for the pic Dr. T posted with the bikini, its over on the "Suprise" thread, perhaps "eman" is the thread makers name, concerning the issues with the L.E.O. and his MMJ registration. I asked him nicely to keep my pictures private, but seems he just couldn't help but share!! :o

Keep on devising plans Dub, my motto is if enough are devised, someday one is going to work out positively!!

No Comment on yer Above Quote in Red LMAO ,

And Tarzan in a Pink Speedo with the Ducks in a Cold Pond , damm that guy is Growing & Smoking some good shite then . All I can say is Poor Jane , She's a Saint fer sure :angel: . I'll see if the local Animal Control can help Tarzan with his Cold Duck Pond Fetish . Ya sure he's not just drinkin Cold Duck Champagne whilst wearing his Pink Speedo ??? Not that it makes any more semblance-o-normalcy LMAO ,,,

Morning Everyone :

Well Today Spring Begins ...

Really looking foward to warmer weather ...

Here you go " Dubliner " ,

LN46C650 Samsung 46" Series 6 1080p LCD HDTV with 120Hz Clear Motion - Energy Star

http://www.us-appliance.com/ln46c650.html

Thanks for your help " northerngal "

I hope the Hubby enjoyed the Samples of Brainwreck ?

If he was , I 've got a few more samples for him ... :bighug:

Everyone that tried it , Seems to like it ...

Other then most are spoiled from the taste of my Bubba Kush

and my Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ...

Varity of Taste is Important ...

I gotta find a Saucer for a 15 gallon Bigger Smarp Pot

and a dozen of 6 inch potters ...

Hope Everyone had a Great & Safe Week-end :thumbsu:

Thanks for the generous offer Tarzan you are truly a compassionate person.

Nothing I would like better is to spend , My birthday, & the 1st day of Spring sampling

some of your products and shooting the breeze! Unfortunately were a full state away.

But One day, I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you and Jane.

Thanks Tarzan for all you do!!!

Morning Everyone :

Well Today Spring Begins ...

Really looking foward to warmer weather ...

Here you go " Dubliner " ,

LN46C650 Samsung 46" Series 6 1080p LCD HDTV with 120Hz Clear Motion - Energy Star

http://www.us-appliance.com/ln46c650.html

Thanks for your help " northerngal "

I hope the Hubby enjoyed the Samples of Brainwreck ?

If he was , I 've got a few more samples for him ... :bighug:

Everyone that tried it , Seems to like it ...

Other then most are spoiled from the taste of my Bubba Kush

and my Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ...

Varity of Taste is Important ...

I gotta find a Saucer for a 15 gallon Bigger Smarp Pot

and a dozen of 6 inch potters ...

Hope Everyone had a Great & Safe Week-end :thumbsu:

Nice TV Tarzan , Wise Buy . I'm sure you'll be happy with Samsung I have the smaller version in the bedroom & Great Picture . I Hope ya Beat Up Gordie on his price .

Now as far as the Pot Saucers I believe I saw then in that large size at the Grow Store by Chums Corners in TC , Nice Deep heavy plastic ones and not too bad-o-price . I got some 7-10 gallon size ones & I like how they work with the Smart Pots . From memory I believe I paid $3-ish each and the larger ones aren't that bad-o-price either . Happy Viewing with yer New TV ,,,

Archived