Delevery?

R n C

ok im not sure now... i was told yesterday as a care giver i can not transport any more than 2 1/2 ounces in a vehickle at one time no matter if i have my 5 patients licenceseswith me ..... i need to make deleveries and kinda like to make them all at one time... please advise...

maybe i should clarafye .... i have read the law and i understand i can posess 12.5 oz for my 5 patients...but i was told i can only transport 2.5 oz at a time no matter how many licences i have.... the law says nothing about transportation only possesion........ thanks

Never trust word of mouth , always tune into the proper resources . I know one can carry up to 6 cards and each card could have 2.5 ounces attached legally .. Do the math.... :thumbsu:

well when you are delivering it it is in your possesion so that it what you can have in your possesion if you get stopped they are going to say that it was in your possesion so that means to me that i can have 2.5 oz per patient thats what the law says so thats what i would go with but it is up to you its your a** so it is really what you are willing to do for your patient

Archived