hey guys im a caregiver with like 30ish plants. i was trimmin a cpl nites ago and i found some seeds (not a lot just like 1 per every few buds) Im just curious if this happens occasionally or if somethings majorly wrong? any advice would be greatly appreciated, as i am basically a beginner and this has me extremely worried because these plants are my livelyhood atm

you have some hermaphrodites. Could be light stress or another kind of stress.

Can i just fix the cause of the stress and be ok or is there a chance i have pollen in my room now and all my plants will end up like that? I think it was just too cold down there after we got that warm spell i changed things around then it got cold again.

If you fixed whatever caused them to hermie just general cleaning should take care of the pollen. Pollen doesn't really stay viable very long. Wipe down the floors and walls with a wet cloth, wipe off your fans and lights and any other solid surface. Watch the remaining plants of that strain closely for future problems. Like Mememe said stress can cause it any type really, some strains even hermie if left in flower beyond their ripeness.

Any plants in the same room could possibly have seeds now, more or less depending on how close they are to the plant the went hermie on you.

Well i found the cause of the pollen i had a plant in the and it hermied, now i didnt see too many blown pollen sacks. i cleaned everything in the basement sprayed almost everything with a lite mist of water/bleach (besides the plants) i did spray the plants down as well but with just ph water. i guess i got a few more questions.

1. is there anything else i should do?

2. how long can expect to see seeds?

3. if anyone has any clones they could donate as i had to throw half my plants away because they were that strain and i didnt want to take any chances.

thx for any help in advance as this hermie really screwed me and the ladys.

The cold temperature self hermied your ladies but no worries the buds still going to be killer :mellow:

And the good part is now you have confirmed female seeds i had a Dr greenthumbs bubba kush do the same thing the seeds produced killer bud just like the flowering plant they came from. :goodjob:

Archived