28 Raids In 24 Hours

EdwardGlen

fyi; sign the petition!

It is a fearful thing to lead this great peaceful people into war, into the most terrible and disastrous of all wars, civilization itself seeming to be in the balance. But the right is more precious than peace, and we shall fight for the things which we have always carried nearest our hearts - for democracy.

- Woodrow Wilson

http://action.firedoglake.com/page/s/fedraids?source=share&subsource=FB

28 raids in 24 hours. That's the unfortunate reality for medical marijuana patients in Montana and California.

Federal agents shutdown 26 dispensaries across Montana and 2 in the medical marijuana sanctuary city of West Hollywood, California this month in their latest attack on patients and legitimate businesses.

But back in 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder issued a memo ordering an end to federal raids of medical marijuana dispensaries. Despite his memo, federal agents have continued these operations sporadically for years, without regard for patients', states' or business' rights.

Attorney General Eric Holder clearly doesn't have control of his own cavalry. This assault on patients rights has to stop now.

fyi; sign the petition!

It is a fearful thing to lead this great peaceful people into war, into the most terrible and disastrous of all wars, civilization itself seeming to be in the balance. But the right is more precious than peace, and we shall fight for the things which we have always carried nearest our hearts - for democracy.

- Woodrow Wilson

http://action.firedoglake.com/page/s/fedraids?source=share&subsource=FB

28 raids in 24 hours. That's the unfortunate reality for medical marijuana patients in Montana and California.

Federal agents shutdown 26 dispensaries across Montana and 2 in the medical marijuana sanctuary city of West Hollywood, California this month in their latest attack on patients and legitimate businesses.

But back in 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder issued a memo ordering an end to federal raids of medical marijuana dispensaries. Despite his memo, federal agents have continued these operations sporadically for years, without regard for patients', states' or business' rights.

Attorney General Eric Holder clearly doesn't have control of his own cavalry. This assault on patients rights has to stop now.

What do you expect of a President, allegedly a Constitutional scholar, who having run on a campaign to not enter any new war without Congressional support, today directs a war in Lybia while we are still involved in two others !!! At $600,000,000. in six days, guess where your tax dollars are going ! Wait, that's not right....since the Feds are now borrowing about 60 cents of every dollar they spend.....you might as well say that we are borrowing about $100,000,000. every day to fight this war, and paying the interest to the Chinese, who are lending us the money. Your tax dollars at work !!!!

Dr. jinx

What do you expect of a President, allegedly a Constitutional scholar, who having run on a campaign to not enter any new war without Congressional support, today directs a war in Lybia while we are still involved in two others !!! At $600,000,000. in six days, guess where your tax dollars are going ! Wait, that's not right....since the Feds are now borrowing about 60 cents of every dollar they spend.....you might as well say that we are borrowing about $100,000,000. every day to fight this war, and paying the interest to the Chinese, who are lending us the money. Your tax dollars at work !!!!

Dr. jinx

sorry jinx..

i dont mean to put an alarmist twist to your information....but as i understand it the chinese will no longer accept our payments in dollars in full. they realized the level of inflation and have reduced by 40% the amount of us currency they will accept. as have many European countries. and not to mention many power players especially from the oil barren country's have decided to collaborate to remove the us dollar as the international reserve note....a move that will decimate our economy potentially very soon. they are pushing for a international currency built of many nations money and backed with gold.

and who would blame them...

our piggish style American dreams of overuse and waste are coming to a head...

we shall see..

the thing is i just read a study from a very brilliant accountant who stated they (our government) won't allow us to talk about this, if you read between the lines you can hear the story developing quickly and quietly....but if you took 100% of all the working peoples income in the us , it still would not come close to making the payments on the short term loans we are being buried by.

so they just print more money, sign more loans, and let bygones become by-gones....

we are in trouble as a nation.

over-site and appropriations are out of control...or better said they are lacking completely in it...

our government has become so intrusive you can't talk on the phone, or cross the street without fear of being persecuted. i flushed a bowel movement this morning in fear of a raid while i was sitting exposed...for some reason..my intuition radar went off....

crappy time for paranoia let me tell ya...made me rush and screwed up my whole day...

sad times when i can't even relax for a minute to drop a thick stick....(sorry if that sounds gross, i really don't know what else to call it)

anyways...just thought i would throw my alarmist style information out there so when things change...it's not a total surprise.

peace.

:rolleyes:

AND... let's not even mention that the 'U.S. Federal Bank' is 'BUYING' U.S. Treasury Bonds to help perpetuate the fallacy that the Federal government has more money than it actually has.

The 'interest' that these U.S. Bonds pay out, and the money used to 'purchase' the U.S. Bonds is then listed as 'money' that the Federal Bank' AND the U.S. Government has on their books to make it LOOK as if all is just peachy.

In 'reality' we are borrowing money FROM OURSELVES and then paying ourselves back with money that doesn't EXIST so that our governemnt can keep on functioning.

This is part of the reason why the Chinese and other governments are refusing to accept U.S. dollars in payment of our (American) debts.

We can only hope it doesn't catch up with us.

Meanwhile the state governments are cutting budgets and taxing the elderly and low income folks while large corporations pay little or NO taxes.

But ... ever onward.

sorry jinx..

i dont mean to put an alarmist twist to your information....but as i understand it the chinese will no longer accept our payments in dollars in full. they realized the level of inflation and have reduced by 40% the amount of us currency they will accept. as have many European countries. and not to mention many power players especially from the oil barren country's have decided to collaborate to remove the us dollar as the international reserve note....a move that will decimate our economy potentially very soon. they are pushing for a international currency built of many nations money and backed with gold.

and who would blame them...

our piggish style American dreams of overuse and waste are coming to a head...

we shall see..

the thing is i just read a study from a very brilliant accountant who stated they (our government) won't allow us to talk about this, if you read between the lines you can hear the story developing quickly and quietly....but if you took 100% of all the working peoples income in the us , it still would not come close to making the payments on the short term loans we are being buried by.

so they just print more money, sign more loans, and let bygones become by-gones....

we are in trouble as a nation.

over-site and appropriations are out of control...or better said they are lacking completely in it...

our government has become so intrusive you can't talk on the phone, or cross the street without fear of being persecuted. i flushed a bowel movement this morning in fear of a raid while i was sitting exposed...for some reason..my intuition radar went off....

crappy time for paranoia let me tell ya...made me rush and screwed up my whole day...

sad times when i can't even relax for a minute to drop a thick stick....(sorry if that sounds gross, i really don't know what else to call it)

anyways...just thought i would throw my alarmist style information out there so when things change...it's not a total surprise.

peace.

:rolleyes:

HI Midbrains !!!

I do not mind the correction....you talk my language !!!!!

Be sure to check out the blog by Karl Deninger...The Ticker Guy....he gives you the mathematical formula of the inevitable crash of the US$ and the US economy. It goes kind of like this...over the past 30 years the growth of debt in the US has increased an average of 8% per year...that includes ALL debt...but our GDP has only grown only 2-3 % on average per year....at some point in time...now?...you can't get enough out of GDP to even pay the interest on that debt !!

And i like your humor...my kind of mind !!!

Dr. Jinx

Archived