Coming Out Of The Shadows

Greetings all! I've been reading this site on and off for a year but never got around to getting an user ID. I was reluctant to put myself out there since I had yet to get a MMMA card, but now that I'm "legal" I'm going to start posting here. I already feel like I know many of you from reading your posts over the last 12 months. I'm also friends in the real world with MrShpongle, who posts here occasionally.

I've had hobby grows on and off for years, but spent part of last summer working on a friend's medical grow in California. Oh, how I wish I was still back there at times! He had 75 trees (LA Con and Northern Lights) on an acre an hour north of Napa. By the time I left in late August, they were 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide. That's what non-stop sunshine and 300 gallon pots will do for you. No worries about "locked, enclosed facilities" out there...

Looking forward to participating more. I'm now a patient & caregiver growing 100% organically in Detroit, and hopefully I'll be taking on more patients over the next few months.

Best wishes to all,

Calimari

Archived