Hash Bash 2011

First time. Wish I knew some of the 3ma faces. but I don't. So I wondered about. And to the Monroe Street fair. The only 3ma face I know is Peanut Butter and I didn't see him.

Best part was meeting up with Ohio norml folks, both on the street and in the packard street pub. Big fun. great guys.

Funny how I met Ohio Norml and somehow didn't make a mi connection. Oh well. great time anyway.

kept thinking that next time we should have a specific place for 3ma people to meet. Packard street pub?

First time. Wish I knew some of the 3ma faces. but I don't. So I wondered about. And to the Monroe Street fair. The only 3ma face I know is Peanut Butter and I didn't see him. Only person I recognized was Matt Abel. Spoke to him, but he really doesn't know me. But I like him. Wish he knew to be able to relax with me, but I understand.

Best part was meeting up with Ohio norml folks, both on the street and in the packard street pub. Big fun. great guys.

Funny how I met Ohio Norml and somehow didn't make a mi connection. Oh well. great time anyway.

kept thinking that next time we should have a specific place for 3ma people to meet. Packard street pub?

Hello i to was their had big fun and went to the Hotel for the Minorml meeting but i missed my friend Brad it got cold after the rain came

Archived