Mocc Meeting Tonight - Berkley

I will be doing a demo on Air layering clones on a mother plant. This is one way to get around plant counts is by growing clones on the plant itself. Also we are still taking names for those who wish to ride along on a chartered bus to the May 25th,Freedom Lansing Rally. The bus will be leaving from the 12 mile and I-75 area. The round trip ticket will cost about 10 bucks for the ride. And for those who can't afford the 10 bucks just talk to one of the MOCC board members we can help you out with this cost.

Hope to see you all tonight. :bong7bp:

ProPlayer420: Meant to be there for the Air Layering demo!! Missed it!! Hope you are repeating it, are repeating it at the Roseville meeting?? Please?? This is vitally necessary info on how to be over yet legal. Is Roseville meeting still set for Thursday, the 20th at 7pm ?? If date is different please respond. Thankyou.

ProPlayer420: Meant to be there for the Air Layering demo!! Missed it!! Hope you are repeating it, are repeating it at the Roseville meeting?? Please?? This is vitally necessary info on how to be over yet legal. Is Roseville meeting still set for Thursday, the 20th at 7pm ?? If date is different please respond. Thankyou.

I would love to do it again at the April 20th meeting but since it was 4/20 we are having a Spring Fling Private Event. Only MOCC members and card holders allowed. We will be hosting another farmers market atmosphere with food and drinks included along with ganja bingo for socializing and discussing meds with one another to find out what works best for our diseases. You can go here www.thc4u.com for more info on it.

But I will do it again for sure. I brought in a live plant that I had pre-cloned before meeting so people could see what to expect along with showing how to do it. Turned out great. And by doing this also can count down on your veg time. As you take about a foot cutting this way and only have to wait 10-14 days to put into flower.

Archived