A Grower’S Joy, Surprise And Confidence

A supreme confidence is quite the surprise as you experience the joy it brings you.

Hence, the question of fimming vs. topping.

I found myself drawn to one of my first real questions…again!

Thankfully I executed action on my first grow as a qualified caregiver using late 70’s mindset when it comes to cannabis grow and experiences.

Here is my point of activity to you: During the time right before moving from veg. to flower…hopefully, you remembered to attempt fimming. Either results in this attempt is beneficial to bud production.

Of course, this is cannabis “kind” specific.

Besure you check out the diagram about 1/2 way down the scroll called: Fimming Vs Topping

A supreme confidence is quite the surprise as you experience the joy it brings you.

Hence, the question of fimming vs. topping.

I found myself drawn to one of my first real questions…again!

Thankfully I executed action on my first grow as a qualified caregiver using late 70’s mindset when it comes to cannabis grow and experiences.

Here is my point of activity to you: During the time right before moving from veg. to flower…hopefully, you remembered to attempt fimming. Either results in this attempt is beneficial to bud production.

Of course, this is cannabis “kind” specific.

Besure you check out the diagram about 1/2 way down the scroll called: Fimming Vs Topping

I am not trying to poke fun at you, or to criticize, but is English your primary language? I find it hard to understand what you are trying to convey in this post.

I am not trying to poke fun at you, or to criticize, but is English your primary language? I find it hard to understand what you are trying to convey in this post.

Agreed! LOL!

I'm amazed sometimes at the way my mind thinks. Also, that I would write these thoughts down.

For me the growing experience is a wonderful emotional journey. I'm not too good at expressing my emotions in written format.

Thanks for your reply.

Archived