Glenn Beck To End Daily Fox News Program

EdwardGlen

fyi;

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/04/06/news/doc4d9cbd211a4f3623618283.txt?viewmode=fullstory

The New York Times reports that Glenn Beck will end his daily Fox News Channel program later this year.

His departure was jointly announced in a statement on Wednesday by Fox and Beck’s company, Mercury Radio Arts.

Fox News and Mercury Radio Arts, which have clashed over the making of “Glenn Beck,” will “work together to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air on the Fox News Channel as well as content for other platforms including Fox News’ digital properties,” the companies said in the statement.

The word is the legitimate Faux News anchors were saying he was hurting their credibility. I don't see how anyone could make them less credible.

Bill O'Reilly was on Real Time and Maher and he got into a little spat about the way fox presented the news especially on the O'Reilly show , O'Reilly's answer? 'I'm not a news reporter, I'm a commentator, its my opinions.

So why doesn't he tell viewers its not hard news he's spewing just his twisted opinion of it? Because fear sells commercials.

I haven't turned on fox news since 2002 the amount of things they get wrong is mind blowing and they never hardly retract anything or if they do, they still make it sound like they were right and its the truth.

I haven't turned on fox news since 2002 the amount of things they get wrong is mind blowing and they never hardly retract anything or if they do, they still make it sound like they were right and its the truth.

I watch fox all the time... on Jon Stewart's Daily Show! lol

Archived