Marquette Michigan (U.p.)

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=603575

MARQUETTE -- The Marquette City Commission will discuss a Medical Marihuana distribution ordinance in which the commissioners heard input from the public at their January 24, 201.

Since then the city manager and city staff have had many discussions and have come up with a draft copy of a Medical Marihuana distribution ordinance for the commission's review.

The commission will then have the option to set a public hearing for April 25, 2011 to receive public.

The Marquette City Commission will meet Monday night at 7 p.m. in the Marquette City Hall commission chambers.

To read the draft of ordinance #578 click here and go to page 32.

anyone understand legal talk? sounds like dispensarys are going to be legal in marquette. they are making people register with city though and also insurance and other stuff I read. clink on the "click here" and go to page 32-39

First off: Thanks, for the heads-up. Much obliged.

Hey, all!

Well, I can't honestly say that I went to bed, [late, again] last night, thinking: "Hey, 'Free' (ya old, bent but ever high-hoped hippie) why don't I just get my tired, achy self right up out of bed as early as I can to put everything else important in life aside and jump right on the world wide web and get started reading and deciphering a bunch of nazi-minded gibberish so fiendishly, self-satisfyingly concocted, loaded, locked and aimed at a vastly [as helplessly as hopelessly] mass-enslaved humanity (all at the painfully life-snubbing, soul-snuffing expense of our universal/individual freedoms, so-called 'rights' and our personal/pro-choices) maniacally mass-manipulated by a clearly evil-intentioned, self-'righteous' minority few greedy-eyed, miniscule-minded, biased, bigoted, heartless, pseudo-egalitarian oligarchists hoping to get their tyrannical, hypocritical, public-salaried, fat-cat bureaucratic rectumes' (an apparent high-bred cross between no-life lazy arses and unelected [as in City Manager type] resumes) full of nothing but filthy deeds and putrid lies loathsomely lusting to get their slave-herding, jack-booted thug-by-night/pin-striped suit-by-day jollies off by self-seekingly, viciously and violently instilling their insanely in-humanitarian [Papal-Bullish] proclamations of police-state-enforced servitude maliciously, militantly deployed on, upon and against all the glassy-eyed, sheeple-minded masses"; But, hey ... that IS - EXACTLY - what MANY of US DO always do ... day after day, time after time after time again ... 'til The wily, vile and venomous SERPENT has been MORTALLY SLAIN - for The COMMON GOOD and HEALING of ALL, for the FREEDOM of ALL; So, WHY the [fill-in-the-blank] NOT pick up the SWORD of TRUTH once again this fine, potentially pivotal day to fight the social terrorists of Oligarchia, Michigan/USA for yet another day in our worthy battle for True Justice and Lasting FREEDOM - finally, and FOR ALL?

Why not, indeed?!

Nazis.

Tyrranists.

Social Terrorists.

They're all the same; Every one and all of their cold-blooded brood of vipers collectively self-blinded by their ghastly over-inflated, self-infatuated, sinister egos - all to our relentlessly [seemingly, but - hopefully - not!] incurable, universal assassination and mass destruction of all our REAL FREEDOM [from FEEdom] and LIFE itself. (For all that LIFE is [as it would be] for each of us now, or ever was, or ever could be, and ever WILL be [that is, for at least as much as we want our live's to be, if we could each have "our way"]. EVERYTHING and ALL of any honest Good that LIFE SHOULD Be, for any single one and all of of us in Time that ever has breathed [even for one moment, or a morsel more] of Life and Love long enough to begin to have a taste of vital Will To Live, and to Love to Live, to Hope to Love, to Love to Love, and be Loved, and Strive to Always Live to Love, and Love to Let Live, and Let Live to Let Love, and Live and Let Live - ad infinitum)

(Haven't yet seen or heard about any explicit "Municiple Ordinance" against "Idealism" [however sporatic and/or fleeting any worthy "ideas" of a would-be Idealist can be] - knock on wood!)

(And, if anyone should think to find THAT paragraph may be somewhat too hard to follow - much less to swallow - just try to take a healthy bite of paragraph 6, page 38 of the proposed "Medical Marihuana Ordinance - #578"; See the section relative to the "Severability" of Marquette City/Oligarchia's proposed "Public" Ordinance; and, THEN, try - just Go Ahead and TRY - to swallow them apples [more like rancid, "sour grapes!]; why don'tcha?!)

A Pseudo-Egalitarian is still a Social-Terrorist by any other [duly applicable] name, "title" or label.

As any free-eyed soul can plainly see to clearly discern, this "closed-door" sessioned Marquette, Michigan "Public" Ordinance has just about as many muddy crud-spewing holes as Kennecott/Rio Tinto/Freeport-McMoron's (oops, I guess I must've meant to say: McMoRan's) super-dooper-anti-yooper, [purely, as purported to somewhere be, either above and/or below the watershed-fed grounds of Great Lakes Basin/Upper Michigan, an] "anti sulphuric acid drainage stopping clay liner" [again, allegedly] somehow mysteriously being [or having already been] magically constructed in place to "safely," "indefinetly," "serve and to protect" all our all too soon to be (Take it back! [before I even say it] Knock-Knock!) universally, [again, allegedly] "lawfully" (EPA Stamped and DNRE Approved to be) mass-extinguished by government-approved and sanctioned, poisonously noxious chemical/pharmaceutical-gased arses and "our" [formerly pristine and natural environment] from the vile likes of greedy, blood-stained, American Pie-In-Yer-Face, War-Mongering, Slave/Credit-for-National Debt scamming, corporate-puppeteered [boL/FRA spawned] profiteering politicians.

A "State of the ART," "Super-Dooper-Anti-Yooper/Anti Sulphuric Acid Drainage Stopping Clay Liner" - that is; Lest we forget.

How do we dismember "Marquette Medical Marihuana Ordinance - #578"?

Let us not only count - but, START to FINISH - The many, many ways.

Is anyone else able to post this sufferingly typical, "local [mis]legislation" in it's entirety, for those of us who may wish or want to be able to "cut and paste" the available material for our communal advocating use in "bullet point-by-point" approaches to highlighting the blatant hypocrisy and dogmatically "un-democratic" [far beyond Oligarchical!] policies of this rampantly tyrannical document of looming burden of even more social oppression soon planned to be deployed against the vast majority [free-minded] will of "We The People" of Michigan/America?

For some reason, I can't successfully copy and paste any of the PDF's from the link provided.

If not, I can try again later.

(As it now is, this "quick reply" has already been "in progress" for more than half a day already!

: \

At any rate, it's - simply, or not - AMAZING what LOW "PUBLICITY" this "historical" [hysterical] "law" is being "afforded" by the mass-media anywhere in Upper Michigan/America.

Amazing, it's true; But, certainly "par for the course" (of Tyranny), eh?!

Be FREE!

Just "Walk Away" ... from Oligarchia!

(Before it's too late)

FREE The TREE

HARVEST The CURE

SHARE The HEALING

(For Humanity's Sake)

freemannabis, well said. It's sad to say I think this world is doomed. My life was doomed from the start, propped up by false hopes and torn down by constant abuse and shattered dreams. I can see right through their lies. All I can do is pray for an end to this life sentence I endure and die peacefully in my sleep. Let them all stew in the hellhole they created out of this once beautiful paradise.

Sb :(

SB stay positive dont lose heart-the battle is not over-clear head @ bedtime is the real benefit to fighting this war-dont give in to the devils fatalistic viewpoint-we have to try!

i end up at the same place sometimes then i step away-breathe-family community and children all help to lift the mood

when sad and mad like this... the dark forces love to see us there

more Reggae! and loved ones-new friends help too!

i totally feel your pain-dont give up many of us care and will fight for us all-LOVE WINS IN THE END

More Cowbell, I appreciate your kindness. They haven't beaten me, despite my words, because I have something they'll never have, and when I die, I'll go in Peace, because I have a clear conscience- I didn't give in to greed, lie, cheat, or steal, I do my best to admit mistakes apologize for them, and fix them, I'm guided by Love. This thread isn't about me, I don't want to hijack the thread. Sorry to the OP.

Sincerely, Sb :(

Otter you're right to question this, but please, there's no need to cuss (wtf), especially when people are hurting. Your point could be made without the "wtf". There's no need to be cruel. If it weren't for that comment, I would've gladly explained what it has to do with the meeting, because if I were reading this as someone else, I'd wanna know why, too. I also apologized to the OP. If you've never gone off topic? IF smokeythebear asks me why, I will explain. I know it may not be obvious to everyone why I said what I said. This thread is about the meeting, and I derailed it. For that I'm sorry, but I didn't expect to be cussed at, nor did I deserve it. Thanks for adding to my pain, how very compassionate of you.

Sb :(

Archived