Why The Heavy Hand?

I guess if someone asks to see more pictures of an elite cutting that members of this forum are vying for, one is considered a hater. He posts 1 crappy cell phone pic and everyone gets hot and bothered. I ask to see more pics, and inquire why his cut looks different than those in the pre98 thread that doubleds, logic, ograskal, katsu abd swerve posted in? Not only that, I get banned from reading the topic?

Nice place for discussion you guys have here. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers or imply that the cut you traveled across state for was definitely not the real deal. I don't know. I haven't grown it out, and I don't have another picture to go off of except for the one Mos Cutty apologized for.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/29419-connoisseurs-and-elites-anyone/

Think about it you have less than 10 posts and you directly attack someones genetics claiming they are not the real deal and wonder why people come back at you ?

Really are you that thick headed? :rolleyes:

Directly attack? I never made claim that his cut was not the real deal. I asked why his looked different. I asked for more pics. I asked for the grower to share more than just his genetics and a crappy cell phone pic. My bad for being sensible.

You ever buy a bridge? And nice KD you couldn't have someone drive 2 hours to get the cut from your friend, but you could have someone drive to get a cut from a stranger. Cross your fingers.

Look forward to the journals.

Archived