Dinafem's Critical+ Anyone Grow This?

sickone

Heavy feeder, heavy yielder, aggressive growth. great strain to grow. Out of a garden that has Jack Herer, Blue Hash, AK-47, Jillybean, Papaya, Sour S.A.G.E., and Motovation, this strain is moving up my favorites list. I received mine from KindCaregivers rooted and ready to go with the warning that they were known to take off, but I wasnt ready for what happened. For the last week, it seems as though the plant has doubled its total size every 2-3 days!! I have a 5 gal bucket with an airstone and higher ppm nute solution specifically for the 3 that Im using as mothers. I am very pleased with this strain and highly recommend it. PM me for any specific questions of for pics.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

WW

Heavy feeder, heavy yielder, aggressive growth. great strain to grow. Out of a garden that has Jack Herer, Blue Hash, AK-47, Jillybean, Papaya, Sour S.A.G.E., and Motovation, this strain is moving up my favorites list. I received mine from KindCaregivers rooted and ready to go with the warning that they were known to take off, but I wasnt ready for what happened. For the last week, it seems as though the plant has doubled its total size every 2-3 days!! I have a 5 gal bucket with an airstone and higher ppm nute solution specifically for the 3 that Im using as mothers. I am very pleased with this strain and highly recommend it. PM me for any specific questions of for pics.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

WW

wow, sounds like a winner, thanks for the tips. i may have some quesstions in a few weeks ,is it ok to PM you then?

Feel free to pm me whenever. I did some more research and found some great info on the strain:

Dinafem - Critical+

Selected by a great grower from Bilbao to whom we owe this little marvel, for a wide variety of good reasons, this plant won the 1 st High Life Cup in Barcelona. The most interesting feature of this strain is without a doubt the intense aroma and taste that it produces; it smells like fruity skunk, but its smell is very strong which could pose a real problem particularly indoors where the use of carbon filters is a must until it is totally dry and packaged. It is important to emphasise that when smoked, even mixed with tobacco, the original taste comes through and it does not taste like burnt grass. It is really intense from start to finish and a real pleasure to smoke, leaving a great aftertaste.

It grows like a sativa and it looks a sativa with slim, narrow leaves, not too dark, long and quite thin stems for the size of their flowers. It has a lot of side branching with a short internodal distance which improves production. It is advisable to control the height before flowering, due to its tendency to grow rapidly during this period. During this flowering period it shows all its potential, when what looks like a sativa becomes a super-producer that outstrips all other strains. It is great for SCRaG systems; flower development is realty fast and it is ready to harvest in 45/50 days with 12 hours of light indoors.

Outdoors it is also a great producer, flowering fast and ripening completely by the 4th week of September; it can have mould problems but, being a fast flowering plant, can be harvested without significant loses.

It has high resin production and very high strength effect, which a combined physical and mental effect.

Flowering period: 65-75 days

Harvest outdoors: Until 5th October

THC: High (12%-16%)

CSO: Medium

Production: Very High

Height outdoors: Can reach 3 m

Blend: Indica-Sativa (50%-50%)

Genotype: Big Bud x Skunk

Here are a couple threads I found interesting and informative:

http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain-reviews/180834-why-wouldnt-you-buy-critical.html

http://www.rollitup.org/grow-journals/379265-dinafem-seeds-critical.html

http://www.rollitup.org/indoor-growing/307589-600w-hps-4x4-scrog-critical.html (this is a currently running grow, so updates will come with progress)

Hope this helps!

WW

Here are a couple threads I found interesting and informative:

http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain-reviews/180834-why-wouldnt-you-buy-critical.html

http://www.rollitup.org/grow-journals/379265-dinafem-seeds-critical.html

http://www.rollitup.org/indoor-growing/307589-600w-hps-4x4-scrog-critical.html (this is a currently running grow, so updates will come with progress)

Hope this helps!

WW

Thank you SO much! i am definatly going to give this a go, getting 4 so it should be fine, you are a true friend to the community, thanks

GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET CLONES OF THIS. ANY OPINIONS? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Do it, I have one that will be a mother for a long time. Beautiful plant, great growth, GIANT sativa like leaves. Its pretty much been covered by all the comments already, but most definitely a winner, the seeds are extremely stable as its a S1 of the Critical Bilbo cut in spain.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

WW

And you sir may want to get your hands on Critical Jack and Critical Haze, The Critical Jack is extremely jack dominant, and growths like you would imagine having grown both strains. The Critical Haze grows more like you would expect a haze plant to grow, the buds aren't nearly as dense as Critical+ or Critical Jack, but they are still amazing as well.

Do it, I have one that will be a mother for a long time. Beautiful plant, great growth, GIANT sativa like leaves. Its pretty much been covered by all the comments already, but most definitely a winner, the seeds are extremely stable as its a S1 of the Critical Bilbo cut in spain.

And you sir may want to get your hands on Critical Jack and Critical Haze, The Critical Jack is extremely jack dominant, and growths like you would imagine having grown both strains. The Critical Haze grows more like you would expect a haze plant to grow, the buds aren't nearly as dense as Critical+ or Critical Jack, but they are still amazing as well.

THANK YOU JIPPO, your posts are very helpfull and informative, i may do the critical jack, it's very tempting

I smiled when I read this! I was in the garden yesterday pondering how awesome it would be if I could get my Jack to grow like the Critical!! lol! Do you know where I can obtain some Critical Jack? Thanks

WW

ive grown critical + for a few flower cycles.. great smoke laced in trichromes... but the production rate is huge. it has a descent production rate.. is a very hearty and easy strain to grow... if you have any questions about it you can pm me or email me...

i will thank you very much, i may be a pest soon

I smiled when I read this! I was in the garden yesterday pondering how awesome it would be if I could get my Jack to grow like the Critical!! lol! Do you know where I can obtain some Critical Jack? Thanks

WW

Dinafem has critical jack along with other critical crosses, not sure if you want to do it from seed (i don't)but it's an alternative

• 2 weeks later...

Decent plant to grow with much more Sativa like for my growing preference. Finished around 45 days with a decent yield. Buds were more Sativa. Taste was good considering 2 days in the cure. The effect was like a heavy indica. Good for relaxation and sleep. Probably wouldn't grow it again, but let's wait for a longer cure.

Archived