Non-Feminine Question

no#12

without getting to indepth here looking to understand the selective pressures and avoid the supposed market pressure

for some additional medicinal strains production/thclevels<cannaboid> all that others have had good results or heard good results from. thanks

We transfer both fem and reg seeds. All breeders/growers will say there own things about the pro and cons.

Two facts:

1. If not grown optimally fem seeds have a high hermaphrodite rate than reg seeds.

2. If you want to select your own pheno/geno type(s) from certain crosses you will be more successful with reg seeds. (I have been told that fem seeds are similar to clones in the fact that they carry genes from the only parent. Unlike regular seeds that have two parents thus natural selection can be seen in the millions of genetic variation found our heavenly plant.

Guest MosCutty

without getting to indepth here looking to understand the selective pressures and avoid the supposed market pressure

for some additional medicinal strains production/thclevels<cannaboid> all that others have had good results or heard good results from. thanks

OD, I think if I understand NO#12 and correct me if I'm wrong he's talking about a patients selection of genetics not fem seeds. In short the concept of sourcing genetics based on medicinal value and not on market pressure.

In other words everyone loves Kush right especially OG or Pre'98 right even though most have never smoked true examples. This is driven by market pressure. If everyone talks about something then it must be good right?

No#12 seems to be asking are there people that select based on how the medz benefit them specifically, through research rather Breeder hype. Hype example XXX platinum Bubba X Double Super Diesel, what the hell is that and what does it do.

Just my 2 cents, let me know if I'm way off No#12 :thumbsu:

Mo

looking at what was pulled i don't even know if what i was trying to say makes much cents, but I do have very bad attention issues which are very much exacerbated by the pain that isn't on any kind of scale, i know what works for my medical regiment as do two or more doctors and hopefully some of the people that im getting acquainted with on this board

Archived