Planet Greentrees For Wednesday May 4 2011 Webisode # 40

PlanetGreentrees For Wednesday May 4 2011 Webisode # 40

We will begiving away MMMA Memorabilia tonight

Let’s maketonight’s show all about patients. All too often the focus of things gets offtrack. Let’s try to bring the discussion back to how to help the sick people.The critics of this law have never tried to understand the truth: which is thatpeople all over the world for thousands of years have found that cannabis ismedicine.

Call-in Number:(347) 326-9626

Please join ustonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees, hosted by:

Attorney MichaelKomorn.

It is our intentto provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana communityto discuss the ongoing complex issues that are influencing our community.

As always, Iwelcome your legal questions and will attempt to provide some answers.

IN THE STUDIOTONIGHT

-KOMORNLAW

-CHAD FROM THEBIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

MAIN TOPICS TONIGHT

Another courageous patient success story-Morelessons forour community to learn from and what it takes to get to the finishline.

The Rally on May 25th in Lansing.

The march on Lansing 5 25 11

**Please join the MMMA, Joe Cain myself, andthe rest of ourcommunity in this Historical Moment to show your support for theProtections ofPatients Rights and the MMMA.

This is event is now getting mobilized andunity is beingdeveloped. Let’s talk about why it is so important that ourvoices get heard,and what our voices really want to have accomplished. Join ustonight, so wecan make this event great.

Let’s talk about Democracy tonight and why ourcommunity hasa right to be upset at the lack of cooperation by the governmentinimplementing “the Law of the People.”

Is a private registry program our community’snext step?

THE MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT AND HOW THECOURT OFAPPEALS IS LEGISLATING FROM THE BENCH, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE THREEBRANCHESOF GOVERNMENT: A DISCUSSION AND LESSON IN JUDICIAL ACTIVISM.

JUSTICE O’CONNEL (REDDEN) HIS TRAVELS, THEHATE THAT HESPEWS, AND WHY THIS IS BAD FOR OUR COMMUNITY

Positive Stories: from heroic patients of theMichiganMedical Marihuana Community.

Stories from the THEATRE OF WAR.

Patients still getting arrested prosecuted andsubjected to“any” penalty.

ACLU PROBATION AND MEDICATING WITH CANNABIS

Announcement on how to deal with usingcannabis while onprobation.

Other Topics:

Federal Government ?

Recent Court cases

And stories from the theatre of war.

MORE ADVISE ABOUT: Things not to do.

Avoiding police encounters

Patient Testimonials

Please call in to discuss what is on yourmind, we encourageas much community involvement as possible.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2HOURSWEBISODE.

Please send questions to us tonight via theMMMA chat room,or call in tonight, and we will do all we can to answer yourquestions.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FROM:

There is always so much to talk about, and weplan to try tocover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please postit on thisforum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is thecommunity’s show,and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligentconversation ofeverything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:

The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association.

Production Director Ken Blanks

Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain

Garfield

Bubble grower

And all the Moderators

(Thanks you for the hard work you do for thiscommunity)

Tonight’s Sponsors

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000

150 $New Patients

100 $ Re-certifications.

15 % discounts to all MMMA Members.

Call tomorrow for an appointment, and mentionPlanetGreentrees and get another 10 % off.

Green Thumb Garden Center

Komorn Law 1800-656-3557

We are looking forward to another informativewebisode ofPlanet GreenTrees,

Please Join us.

Regretfully,

None of the content of from this show or anyother showshould be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinionof alawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any othershow tobelieve what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution orotherpenalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for theMichigan MedicalMarijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question orcomment, pleaseemail them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and Iwill try toanswer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347)326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Attorney Michael Komorn’ practice specializesin MedicalMarihuana representation. He is a board member with the MichiganMedicalMarijuana Association (MMMA), a nonprofit patient advocacy group withover20,000 members, which advocates for medical marihuana patients, andcaregiverrights. He is also an experienced defense attorney successfullyrepresentingmany wrongfully accused medical marihuana patients and caregivers.He is alsothe founder of GREENTREES of Detroit, a medical marihuana communitycenter thatoffers patient certification, legal consultation, cannabiseducation, businessdevelopment, and caregiver’s classes.

Attorney Michael Komorn

www.komornlaw.com

www.facebook.com/komornlawMI

Check out my radio show-http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

Guest Medicinal Patient

I am hearing ep 39 no probs.

Heres the widgit:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&folder=&id=218

I looked for that tutorial pic no luck-

But if you mouse over the more button next to the store button at the top of the page it offers to take you to listen to greentrees widget for anyone interested.

Gotcha.....

I guess I was just pointing out to Michael that his links in his posts don't work. They are shortened through the forum software and his aren't expanding when clicked.

Just a heads up.

Your links work just fine Medicinal Patient! :D

Guest Medicinal Patient

Good show so far. Experiencing dead air since 9 tho.

Blueberry good work reminding the people that if the lawmakers think they can bring change to our law without a fuss. they will. So we need to make a fuss May 25th 2011! If they know they can't get away with this then they will think twice before making any new changes to our existing law. Everyone needs to pass this information on from the meeting the heads of 3MA had with lawmakers. These aren't assumptions. Right from the horses mouth!

blogtalk radio changed their media player, that may be why any links don't work, though even before that I couldn't get them to work either, so I don't know. Me and technology don't get along well..

I'm glad I got through this week, though my voice wasn't in the best shape.

Oh, and I know more about dying of loneliness than anyone could know. I've been virtually isolated all my life.

Sb

Archived