Clones Available

have a few NICE clones available. LemonCake, Aurora Indica, Bubba Kush (attitude variety), and bubblegum. low donation as always. 6-10 inches, in soil, nice, healthy, pest free

EDIT: need I say? LEGAL TRANSFER ONLY

Edited by LongHairBri

I would love to have one. But with gas prices so high I cant drive so far. Thanks for the offer. Maybe sometime in the future I will be able to make the trip.. It seems this happens with all the good clones.. Boooo :(

Edited by chpwaldy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will ak have clones at the Farmers Market in Jackson this weekend. I filled the plant count of every grower I know to have 60 for Sat. and 30 more for Sun. if needed. WHAT A PAIN to stay legal. I'll have to visit SEVERAL other growers on Sat. to pick up my clones AND be in Jackson by noon. Would have been a lot easier to have just filled a couple cloners here!

I'm getting the strain list together today and will try and post it tomorrow

Yeah, I just heard. man.... what the hell am I gonna do with 80 darn clones and 27 grams BHO? lol, gonna be a long weekend

Yeah I felt really bad for ya after reading your thread. I was looking forward to it as well. I am sure Blueberry will get it back on track soon though. Peace, Afi

Yeah I felt really bad for ya after reading your thread. I was looking forward to it as well. I am sure Blueberry will get it back on track soon though. Peace, Afi

it's for the greater good. no problems. I just wanted to provide clean/quality genetics to patients in need. you know how important a good cut is!