Containers

Ezrah

Hello all,

I have what maybe a silly question. I am looking to go from glass jars to another medium, stainless maybe for transport. When I am delivering to patients moving meds in jars just seems like one day crash while in transit. I cure in glass but want to transport in something less breakable. I know plastic is a no go wondering if stainless steel canister would work. So would that be neutral like glass, thoughts comments input please.

Plastics have improved since the early 'tupperware' days. The food grade plastics do not impart smell or taste to the buds like older plastics do. When the buds are cured, and for transport - it is ok to use plastic containers. I carry a FirstAlert Fireproof breifcase, it is air tight and locks - while it can fit 3 glass mason jars - I just can pack it neater with square plastic containers to carry variety. I can also give away the plastic containers if they purchase an oz or more.

If you are anal about it - I do remove the buds and put them back in glass when I come back home.

Just better than plastic baggies eh?

-DN

Tips and hints: For best stealth in transport, put a layer of Glad Press&Seal over the container before snapping on the lid, this seals much better than just the lid.

And as Digital Nomad mentioned, keep everything in a locked container (even if it's in the trunk), that extra lock usually means at least one warrant is required before authorities can play peek-a-boo.

Archived