The Other Part Of The Simpson Procedure

I have been overlooking something of major importance in the Simpson procedure.

That is change in diet.

Sugar MUST be reduced.

EFA's (essential fatty acids) NEED to be in the diet.

Here's why:

Sugar feeds cancer. When they do a PET scan, they have you avoid any source of sugar before the procedure. Then the feed you glucose just before the start of the scan. The cancer quickly takes up as much of the glucose as it can. It then shows up as a white area. The result of the glucose being concentrated in the cancers.

Cancer sucks up every bit of sugars it can. Cut the sugars and the food stock for the cancer is depleted.

EFA's: A recent medical study seems to indicate that a shortage of EFA's will cause your cannabinoid receptors to not function. If you're going to use cannabinoids to attack cancer, the receptors should be working at peek performance.

Hemp SEED oil is one of the greatest sources of EFA's that is available.

Sugar feeds cancer. When they do a PET scan, they have you avoid any source of sugar before the procedure. Then the feed you glucose just before the start of the scan. The cancer quickly takes up as much of the glucose as it can. It then shows up as a white area. The result of the glucose being concentrated in the cancers.

Cancer sucks up every bit of sugars it can. Cut the sugars and the food stock for the cancer is depleted.

I'd really like to see some scientific validation of this premise, because from all i understand, that statement is using faulty logic. Glucose feeds all cells, cancer is rapidly proliferating cells that consume large amounts of fuel, so they will inordinately absorb glucose and light up on a PET scan, but starving the host to starve the cancer just doesn't make any sense.

I'd really like to see some scientific validation of this premise, because from all i understand, that statement is using faulty logic. Glucose feeds all cells, cancer is rapidly proliferating cells that consume large amounts of fuel, so they will inordinately absorb glucose and light up on a PET scan, but starving the host to starve the cancer just doesn't make any sense.

So science has never proven that diet can impact cancer?

Poor Diet Impairs Cannabinoid Receptors

New data suggests that our diet can effect our response to cannabinoids. The authors demonstrate that an Omega-3 deficient diet in rats leads to a less functional endocannabinoid system, specifically by reducing the functionality of the Cannabinoid type 1 receptor (CB1R). The reduction of CB1Rs was associated by the authors with impaired emotional behavior. The endocannabinoid system may require a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (i.e. Fish, nuts,etc).

http://www.freedomisgreen.com/poor-diet-impairs-cannabinoid-receptors/

Guest Happy Guy

Tumor cells thrive on sugar but they used the fructose to proliferate. "Importantly, fructose and glucose metabolism are quite different," Heaney's team wrote

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/08/02/cancer-fructose-idAFN0210830520100802

Tumor cells thrive on sugar but they used the fructose to proliferate. "Importantly, fructose and glucose metabolism are quite different," Heaney's team wrote

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/08/02/cancer-fructose-idAFN0210830520100802

YES .. QUIT STUFF LIKE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP. ASAP

That includes EVERYONE.

Fructose is used in medical labs to cause diabetes in rats. This is done to be able to test diabetic drugs.

It is guaranteed that rats will become diabetic from consuming fructose. Yet it is supposed to be safe for humans.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out it is directly involved in cancer also.

I have been overlooking something of major importance in the Simpson procedure.

That is change in diet.

Sugar MUST be reduced.

EFA's (essential fatty acids) NEED to be in the diet.

Here's why:

EFA's: A recent medical study seems to indicate that a shortage of EFA's will cause your cannabinoid receptors to not function. If you're going to use cannabinoids to attack cancer, the receptors should be working at peek performance.

This is right on, take heed. When my first wife was dying of cancer they wanted to discontinue the the intravenous feeding, they explained that the sugars in it feed the cancer.

• 5 weeks later...

Low-carb, high protein diet cut cancer risk

ANI | Jun 15, 2011, 02.47pm IST

A study has suggested that eating a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet may reduce the risk of cancer and slow the growth of tumours already present.

The study was conducted in mice, but the scientists involved agree that the strong biological findings are definitive enough that an effect in humans can be considered.

"This shows that something as simple as a change in diet can have an impact on cancer risk," said lead researcher Gerald Krystal, a distinguished scientist at the British Columbia Cancer Research Centre.

Krystal and his colleagues implanted various strains of mice with human tumour cells or with mouse tumour cells and assigned them to one of two diets. The first diet, a typical Western diet, contained about 55 per cent carbohydrate, 23 per cent protein and 22 per cent fat.

The second, which was somewhat like a South Beach diet but higher in protein, contained 15 per cent carbohydrate, 58 per cent protein and 26 per cent fat. They found that the tumour cells grew consistently slower on the second diet.

As well, mice genetically predisposed to breast cancer were put on these two diets and almost half of them on the Western diet developed breast cancer within their first year of life while none on the low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet did.

The study has been published in Cancer Research, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Low-carb-high-protein-diet-cut-cancer-risk/articleshow/8862864.cms

Hemp seed oil has the closest ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 EFAs of any oil for human consumption. Hemp seeds are also high in protein including all of the essential amino acids required by humans.

I get my organic shelled hemp seed from Nutiva . Nutiva's founder John Roulac fought a long legal battle with the DEA to be able to import hemp seeds from Canada. The DEA seized his truck load of seeds at the Canadian border (twice).

I make Mother's Milk using Nutiva hemp seed and my leaves and trim. Recipe here:Hemp Milk

Archived