Watering?

tooldini

I have been flowering 2 plants for 60 days. I am getting close to harvesting a hashplant and wondered if I should water till I harvest or let it dry in the pot some? It is a 45-55 day flowering strain called California Hashplant. I am on day 60 and it still just don't look good enough, no amber trichs yet but all cloudy that I look at. What do you guys think?

Well, first seed bank plant cycle claims are like photos on dating sites - both shade reality to say the least. From what you indicate, you have at least 10 days left. Continue you normal watering schedule (no nutes), but beware that many strains will slow or stop drinking near the end, so don't drown them now. Cut 30 minutes from your light cycle tonight and onward to hasten finial ripening (defined as a generalized swelling of the calyx's).

Thanks guys I am gonna just let it run till I think it is right and stop nutes on this plant. I am not gonna mess with lighting cause I have a sativa that has been thru alot and struggling to do well LOL I am gonna slow on the watering after tonight. I just watered them all pretty well. So I will continue with normal watering on the others and lessen up on the Hash plant which looks pretty darn good tonight. really fat and getting heavy I only have 1 mason jar and I am sure that won't be enough :D Thanks for all the help.

Archived