Seeds, Clones, First Grow Growing For Father.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see if anyone out there had a any extra seeds or clones. I live in grayling mi. I am growing for the first time for my father. He is a patient and can not afford to pay for meds on his limtied budget. I unfortunatelly do not have the cash to get him the proper genetics either. Right now i have started some seeds from some mids my father had. I would like to have some better quality for him though because the mids just dont help him out as much. If anyone does have extra they are not using, we sure would appreciate it. Hope everyone has a great time at the rally. I really wish i could have gone but i have to work and cant afford the gas to go downstate. But thanks to everyone who is going to fight the good fight.

Peace

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see if anyone out there had a any extra seeds or clones. I live in grayling mi. I am growing for the first time for my father. He is a patient and can not afford to pay for meds on his limtied budget. I unfortunatelly do not have the cash to get him the proper genetics either. Right now i have started some seeds from some mids my father had. I would like to have some better quality for him though because the mids just dont help him out as much. If anyone does have extra they are not using, we sure would appreciate it. Hope everyone has a great time at the rally. I really wish i could have gone but i have to work and cant afford the gas to go downstate. But thanks to everyone who is going to fight the good fight.

Peace

Gee thanks for the support guys. Its about Compassion...............riiiiiiiiiiiite.

I'm sure it was just overlooked its been a busy week around here preparing for the freedom march I'm going to bump this thread to the top for you and add grayling to your thread description hopefully that will get you up and growing for your father. :thumbsu:

Archived