Drug Test

canabis4570

I am a new patient and after a 30 year vacation from smoking marijuana, smoked one half of a pin joint to see if it helped my back pain. It was hard to hard to believe how well it relieved my pain. The very next week My employer announced that they were going to do random drug tests. just short of two months from then my name came up.

My question is, do you think I will pass, I will trim my hair short I believe they are going to give me a hair test.

Thanks in advance

I am a new patient and after a 30 year vacation from smoking marijuana, smoked one half of a pin joint to see if it helped my back pain. It was hard to hard to believe how well it relieved my pain. The very next week My employer announced that they were going to do random drug tests. just short of two months from then my name came up.

My question is, do you think I will pass, I will trim my hair short I believe they are going to give me a hair test.

Thanks in advance

hair is tricky.. they can tell if u have smoked from a while back..

with that said there are products that can help. all they do is strip the oil out of your hair.

thc bonds to fatty cells "oil in your hair"... u can stip that with anything that removes oil...

my Favorite is goo be gone(hand cleaner) and tide.. (crazy right???) it works...:sword:

If it is a hair test, I would buy the shampoo too.

They make shampoo you can use to mask it in your hair. I've never use it myself. Perhaps someone on on the board has.

If it is a urine or blood test, you should be fine without anything if you smoke a joint 2 months ago.

If you know for sure it's going to be a hair test or just want to be extra safe, look into the shampoo.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing is that the hair test is very expensive. Most employers won't use this test because of the cost.

MARINOL....

GO GET A SCRIPT OF MARINOL

Your MMM doctor can write you a script. It is synitic THC that is prescribed and you pick it up at the regular pharmacy. Then if you Pee Pee dirty it will be from the Marinol script. They can't fire you if have a prescription medication.

Archived