Rally Update

hofner67

I thought the came off pretty darn good folks. It was nice to see everyone there standing shoulder to shoulder in the rain as a united community. I was proud to stand with you all and it was nice meeting so many fine folks . :goodjob: :goodjob:

i had a blast too. great meeting all those cool people. nice snuggling with thequietone under his umbrella while my legs got drenched. great seeing MoCC and MMMA together to fight injustice.

(Cool meeting you too, Cannastyle and Afi)

I want to thank all organizers, spectators, and all who were with us in their hearts. It was a turnout of believers and the fact that we stood our ground in spite of the weather did show those looking on that we have resolve.I truly believe that no other rally would have made it to the end as we did. I am proud of this community and the people with courage who carry on the fight for us all. Joe, Santas Helper and all--THANKYOU!! I will be at the next one also. R

"Presenting a proper image at the rally"

I am a Medical Marijuana patient and support this cause 100%.

My concern is at the rally some folks didn't portray themselves in a manner in which was 100% acceptable to the public. I was not able to go to the rally due to my disability but I watched a video on YouTube and was a bit disappointed when I saw a sign that read "Pot Power", and I wondered; "what does that have to do with Medical Marijuana"?

When the public sees a sign like that, and they do not understand the uses of Medical Marijuana or a politician we are trying to convince to leave laws in place so we can grow and use it legally just makes it difficult for the legal Medical Marijuana card holders. We have to send out a strong message of the benefits of Medical Marijuana as a legitimate medication not of “stoners getting high”.

Thank you,

Skipper.

Archived