Rally Update

hofner67

Just got back a bit ago. It was a good turn out, probably around 200 ppl maybe a few more, then the rain came which thinned us out a bit. Great speeches from Blueberry and Komorn and all the patients who shared their stories. I feel proud to say I was there!

Definately an empowering experience.

The fact that we were willing to stand there and get soggy to support eachother was beautiful.

Hopefully we can get more people and the front of the building next year.

Thanks to all the organizers, those who attended, and those who held it down at home so we could come out.

Certainly a once in a lifetime experience - hopefully the next rally will be a victory rally on the steps.

The rain was a test, God only wanted the most determined believers there today - we were tested, and we stood!

We might all have different views on the MMMP, but today was a good example of all of us coming together.

-DN

Thank You to all who shared a smile, hand-shake, or some wonderfully warm hugs with me today. I still feel the pride, and a new found closeness with our family up in the north country. Our family grows faster than the names that I can remember, and for that I am sorry, and will try harder.

Be safe with all you do, I pray all make the trip home safe and sound. As family goes, you folks are TOPS!

Santas_Helper

Great job MOCC members, and the rest of the groups involved... I was so freaking proud to be there, is there more video? or did most shut down the camera's as the rain fell harder...I was standing in the rain on the steps w/ Michael are there any clips of that My family is itching to see what they missed!!.. awesome time for sure... :goodjob:

Trix :bong2:

After driving in a horrible down poor for over three hours we ended up being late and by the time we got there everyone was just leaving! So we missed everything... went to the Loft for a short time :bong7bp: (thanks by the way!) and left all my nice signs behind for people to be able to use at another time. I hope they all get put to good use. Thanks for all you do here.. there sure are some fantastic people here..

Nice job ladies and gentlemen.

I was unable to be there for the rally ( darn rain slowed us down on the freeway) But we made it to the after party. Met a few members here and some real nice people. Great day for the cause indeed.

Guest thequietone

I thought the came off pretty darn good folks. It was nice to see everyone there standing shoulder to shoulder in the rain as a united community. I was proud to stand with you all and it was nice meeting so many fine folks . :goodjob: :goodjob:

Archived