Something That Needs To Be Brought To Light!

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I Will begin with this.. forgive me if what I have to say next offends anyone, not intended, however it needs to be brought to peoples attention what OD and I noticed.

During the hulla baloo of figuring out our bus peoples schedules and time demands, bouncing around meeting people, seeing old friends, medicating etc.. there came a point just before we had to leave where OD and I heard Silver reading her speech.. We hadnt seen her get on stage or know she was readin her speech. There was no communication on that whatso ever.. But one thing very easily noticed was I could barely hear the woman! I made a comment Immediately to OD "no ones listening to her, all talking over her, loud music etc." Even towards her end when she raised her voice and let it ring out so loud one couldnt imagine it coming from such a frail dear, even then looking around only a fraction had heard her or responded!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT FOLKS????!!!

Now Folks, Listen... Many got the chance to speak out on the steps, people listened quieted down to hear the stories, but Silver upon request wanted to be left unseen. Cant blame her. But when her chance was given to read aloud her words. NO ONE GAVE HER THE COMMON RESPECT TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS FOR EVEN 5 MINUTES AND HEAR WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY! Not hear it - we all heard it - but no one was truly "Listening"! I found it disrespectful and disheartening. Especially since she is just like the rest of the patients heard, she traveled from the UP after not knowing for soo long if she could make it health reasons and such, won the damd contest for crying out loud and no one could step up and say "hey yall, Please give Silver the same respect as you did the others and keep quiet as she shares with us her heartfelt words." Im sure we all could have spared our onversations long enough for her words to be shared. No one went into the med room and said, "quiet yall, silver blue is getting ready to read her speech she was afraid to show her face to the masses BUT HER STORY HER WORDS NEEDS TO BE HEARD ! Anyone wanting to join in the respect of support for her please take a moment and join us in the other room!" No one turned down the music nuthing..

What makes me the most angry is by the time it dawned on us what was going on our bus people were tracking us all down to round us up to leave.. OD and I looked around couldnt find Blueberry, or Mike Komorn or anyone HEAD enough to step up and quiet people down for her, and tho i thought ofdoing it I backed down because i didnt want to be seen as being disrespectful but i wanted to yell over everyone including SB HEY YALL QUIET LET THE WOMAN TALK AND LET US LISTEN WE OWE HER THAT! and i certainly didnt want to go up and take the only mike she was using or interrupt her in any way... maybe i should have said screw my feelings and grew some balls and did it anyway, after all after everyone knew why im sure theyd have understood and i just may have but i didnt want to walk all the way home to emmet co either...

So I will stand up first SilverBlue and tell you this my dear, I know in past postings we havent seen quite eye to eye, and thats our rights as individuals, But one thing we DO have in common Sister is that we are connected in this. In this medicine - in this fight! And I commend you for your strength to make it down to the rally, for your beautiful words you did write! And with that being said, I want to still stand up and be the first to say IM SORRY YOU HAD TO BE SUBJECTED TO THAT! People should have been far more considerate when it came to that..

Anyone else care to notice what OD and I had???

Please from now on Brothers and Sisters let us always fall silent to our many warriors words when they are spoken outloud to all.. calm your mouths, conversations, drinks and whatever you must to take the time out for them. We expect the same for each of us why not APPLY IT! We are compassionate people - Who ever set her up on stage should have taken the time and thought to quiet all for her..

God bless Silver, I dont know if anyone else will apologize or even recognize the wrong that was done, but at least i know ive humbly come to ask your forgivness in our ignorances...

Peace love and with all sincerity and respect - Shining

SilverBlue, If by chance you read this, Please accept my apology for one and all if needed. I for one heard your lovely voice singing, and I heard all but few words of your speech, and to say that you inspire me with your Spirit. I will remember holding your hand and speaking with you face to face. You hold a fire, and I am attracted to your outspoken warmth. Through all that noise, don't think for a minute that I didn't hear you.

I too, know what it's like to try to talk to someone in a noisy surrounding. I've found that if I lower my tone in a softer more quiet almost whisper, you'll find the entire noise level drops to a low roar. Children of all ages want to know what ?'s I ask, and just how lenient Santa is on being on that Good List. That same GOOD LIST you've been on for years SilverBlue. Until we meet again, Please keep that smile for the Speech of yours makes me Proud to Stand with YOU.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

MiamiNative32's is also reallyboring123 and RenegadeRenaissance who have already been banned but not at a server level.....till now.

We'd expect no less then what was said out of Jose California....

Goodbye...

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Just for kicks see the uber tag teaming we have in the community? Joe had the thread in the scissor lock wile I jumped from the top ropes..Without even knowing what each other was doing....I love this forum....

Best

Archived