Need A Manager!

mmmasupporter

Can you post links to a video or audio of your music?

Thanks

pandamonium here is a link to a video i did with my old band death to pedro... you can also hear me on the recordings of michaels komorns planet green trees radio show. I played alot of songs on that show... i need help getting social media sites up and running and other promotional tools put in place. help getting gigs would be great too...

Too bad you're so far away from me I could've helped out on the recording end. I wish you the Best, I've been trying for many years but due to lack of mobility that lifelong dream got shattered. I have the talent, not the looks, and not the freedom of mobility, though I tried, everyone wanted payment, I told them if they could help me get gigs I'd be able to pay them for rides but most of them refused, I tried different organizations, too but that was in another state. The lack of compassion crushed me, I had to get outta there. They broke my heart. With all my heart I KNOW I could've made it.. Where I am now, we have a really nice recording studio with reasonable rates, I have a small recording unit, too that helps me put my songs together and I helped a friend record a demo. If there was a way, I'd gladly help ya.

Good luck.

Sincerely, Sb

Too bad you're so far away from me I could've helped out on the recording end. I wish you the Best, I've been trying for many years but due to lack of mobility that lifelong dream got shattered. I have the talent, not the looks, and not the freedom of mobility, though I tried, everyone wanted payment, I told them if they could help me get gigs I'd be able to pay them for rides but most of them refused, I tried different organizations, too but that was in another state. The lack of compassion crushed me, I had to get outta there. They broke my heart. With all my heart I KNOW I could've made it.. Where I am now, we have a really nice recording studio with reasonable rates, I have a small recording unit, too that helps me put my songs together and I helped a friend record a demo. If there was a way, I'd gladly help ya.

Good luck.

Sincerely, Sb

im in the same boat just thought that there might be someone in this awesome community with some connections after all music and medication go hand in hand... maybe just wishfull thinking idk thanks SB

We have a recording studio here a stones throw from me.

I can scope it out if you'd like. I do know they are med friendly.

I personally have not recorded in a studio since 1996. Ouch....

where do you live RLP i sorta have transportation issues

Archived