Doo Rags At Mmma Store?

just wondering if there will be anymore apparel coming to the mmma store??Im gonna need a doo rag soon because of chemo and wanted to get one with the mmma logo on it.just thought i would ask and also give an idea to whoever supply's/makes the clothing for the store. :geek: also been tying to find a Lynyrd Skynyrd doo rag...no luck so far....peace and 420 Vman :bong2:

just wondering if there will be anymore apparel coming to the mmma store??Im gonna need a doo rag soon because of chemo and wanted to get one with the mmma logo on it.just thought i would ask and also give an idea to whoever supply's/makes the clothing for the store. :geek: also been tying to find a Lynyrd Skynyrd doo rag...no luck so far....peace and 420 Vman :bong2:

thanks for a great suggestion....sorry for your need. I too wish something to cover my skull...id just like a mmma hat though. I have no problem spreading the word but i cant wear the hoody like i could a hat...every day.