Clare County Compassion Club ,s Bbq.. Address.

Here is a facbook link.. If you like to add your name to list on whos coming.. http://www.facebook....159611864104300 .

This is a BBq for Michigan medical Marihuana program members ,caregivers and spouses only.Card holding minors allowed ONLY with parent...

Please bring photo ID..MMMP card or paperwork..

10.00 per person or 15.00 per couple..

Festival like atmosphere with music,vendors,demonstrations,MEDICATING!!! And PLEASE bring a dish to pass...Thank You..

Guest thequietone

Mayor I have a question for you. i asked it in another thread, but probably the wrong one. Anyways my wife will not want to come with me, but I generally bring my son to events with me. I have problems driving long distances and and he takes over for me when I do. He is 21 and I'm sure Joe will vouch for him as they have meet several times. He is not a card holder so would this be a problem.

I hope to be there and have questions about the area, I'm considering relocating so I can be more active and have less travel time and expense. Also I'm sure there will be many non cardholders who are with their family members so if a non MM member needs to help a family member who's a pt I hope there will be consideration for this, remembering we are about Compassion. I didn't realize this would be a paid event with all the activities mentioned. We were discussing having a meeting there to discuss important matters. It'll be hard to get away to "talk shop" though. Mixing business with pleasure is quite a balancing act, though not impossible, I know.

Sincerely, Sb

• 2 weeks later...

Archived