Live Free Or Die

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120987797979955

Send "Live Free or Die" to your local Representatives and Lawmakers, your local Clergyman and Police Officers, to your Teachers and even your Grandmother! On this July 4th, we can once again Gain our INDEPENDANCE by educating those around us!! JOIN in on this MASSIVE GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT through education, IGNORANCE can easily be OVERCOME!! This book is what WILL WAKE the sleeping GIANT we have all been waiting for! Lets JOIN together to END PROHIBITION through education! This book is the key that can and will UNLOCK the door, not only for HOPE, but also TRUTH we as the people of the WORLD need to know... NOW!

On JULY 4th Pick your Person!! Send them a Book!! Spread the word and share the message! Pay-it-Forward for FIRECRACKER DAY!!

This is going to be a ton of FUN! Make sure to leave feedback on the book and on any responses you may get from picking your person!

GO GRASSROOTS!

http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore/BookSearchResults.aspx?Search=shona+banda

Shona Banda is a patient in CO that fights Crohn's every day.

She has found an answer for herself and many others.

Red oil from cannabis.

she makes this oil with her cheap vaporizor,is it different than RSO? i read the book and Shona done much more than cured her Chron's with this oil.awesome book,well worth reading.

she makes this oil with her cheap vaporizor,is it different than RSO? i read the book and Shona done much more than cured her Chron's with this oil.awesome book,well worth reading.

I talked with her a couple of months ago.

I don't think this is Simpson oil. I think it's something different.

This looks and feels like a red colored rock candy. When it melts it acts like water. It is water soluble. At least that is a red oil that I've noticed before.

I talked to her about it. She agrees that it may be the oil she collects.

If this "red oil" is indeed what she collects, then there are a couple of things that could be noted.

1. Water pipes .. bongs etc .. the smoke/vapors pass through water. the red oil would tend to be lost in the water.

2. Bubble hash .. water washing. red oil gone.

3. solvents used could determine if this red oil stayed in the Simpson oil or stays in the leftover mash.

Someday I will be able to visit these places. Check out what these people are doing in other states. Couple more years to go.

Archived