Husband Lost His Hand This July 2Nd

On July 2nd we had a big party. At about 11:45 my husband lite a M120 that had a fast fuse and it went off in his right hand. After 6 hours of surgery they could not save his hand. Needless to say he is in exstream pain. But the worst is when he smokes his phantom pains seem to get worse. We are both card holders and I now have a goal to find a strain that will help his phantom limb pains. I thought this would be the best place to start. If anyone has any suggestions please share.. Thank You..

On July 2nd we had a big party. At about 11:45 my husband lite a M120 that had a fast fuse and it went off in his right hand. After 6 hours of surgery they could not save his hand. Needless to say he is in exstream pain. But the worst is when he smokes his phantom pains seem to get worse. We are both card holders and I now have a goal to find a strain that will help his phantom limb pains. I thought this would be the best place to start. If anyone has any suggestions please share.. Thank You..

Please try out my topical oil. I've seen it deaden phantom pain before.

You would apply it over any nerve pathway that might be involved.

That would be up the arm to the spine and then up the spine. Any nerve pathway that might be involved.

SOrry to hear about his hand that is terrible but it is not the end of the world. My dad has 1 hand and can do everything, hand makes guitars,model planes, raced motocross,rides dirtbikes still and road bikes,etc I could go on for hours. I think the phantom pains should slow down after some time. I hope you find something to help I bet PB's oil will help alot.

Only thing I'm aware of that helps phantom limb pain is fooling your brain, and a famous surgeon (now much more famous) due to the help he's been to soldiers who've lost limbs to IED's (Improvised Explosive Devices) has given relief to many soldiers with a mirror. That's right, sit with a mirror placed so that it shows the remaining hand or foot. Check it out via internet search or call the Veterans Administration and ask about this. Best wishes to your husband to find relief.

Archived