Visiting Ann Arbor Before Move!

Hello all so Im from Iowa, planning on moving to michigan in a few months to FINALLY be in a community where I can meet like-minded people and to continue what I have done for years in fear of the law! I am possibly coming up this weekend to Ann Arbor from Iowa just to get a feel for things, look forward to visiting your beautiful neck of the woods all;)

I have noticed some hostility on a few message boards for Michigan Patients/caregivers. This is unfortunate for I am looking to become a caregiver myself and want to meet others, however, I am not one who is 'out for quick cash' or however you want to label it. I am in love with the ganja plant, everything about it- I respect it and understand its power. Therefore I in turn respect those who use it equally as well, I am not greedy, my entire intention is to help people in need of this medicine. I have been working on a breeding project for some time now and hope to expand this in the future. I look for nothing else than to get by while doing EXACTLY what I love and am meant to do. I really hope to meet many of you in the community, develop friendships and grow as a person and as a lover of the plant.

I am actually thinking about coming up to the Ann Arbor area to check it out, I have only been in the immediate Detroit area. I hope to move up to that area this November after visiting this weekend. Maybe ill see some of you walking down the road! ;) Peace and Love

Welcome " mishndank " to MMMA 2.0

and to Michigan ...

:thumbsu: Happy Farming :thumbsu:

Thanks for the welcome Dr tarzan ;) !! I look forward to getting to meet some of you on here in the near future.

I didnt make it up this weekend to Ann Arbor so I couldnt see the botanical gardens, plan on coming next weekend though with the girlfriend, we will most def check it out. Any other advice on what I should check out to get a feel for the environment/atmosphere not only of Ann Arbor but also the m.m. scene? Am I able to observe any of the farmers markets or visit anywhere that I could chat and meet with fellow like minded people? This is a dream that has been evolving for quite some time now and this is the biggest step I am ready to take in this unfolding story, so I am taking it very seriously with a lot of passion :thumbsu::rock:

Today we had a fairly Nice Farmers Market

in Jackson Today ...

I hope you here by September 7th in Lansing Capital ... :thumbsu:

Sure could use all the help / support we can get ...

I'm in Northern Michigan , So i don't know where all

the Compassion Clubs are in Ann Arbor area ?

But I'm sure there are probly alot of things happening there ...

and We need all those w/ lots of passion ...

Our Front lines are taking a beatin ...

There seem to be no active compassion clubs in ann arbor. I live here and the only one I know of hasn't met in ages and seemingly has no plans to. I have contacted them and haven't heard back.

WoW ....

Thats CraZy ...

There was none where i lived either ...

So i started one ...

It sure was'nt and still is'nt Easy doing either ...

It takes Alot of Hard Work ...

A Compassion Club has to have people willing

to support them and help keep it going ...

A Compassion Club is So important ...

I've saved alot of new patients alot of headackes

by helping them getting certified ...

There's the Hemp Center on Liberty St. (downtown Ann Arbor), less than a block from Gro Blue. Just opened.

Thanks for sharing that " purklize "

We have high speed internet in Ann Arbor so we don't need compassion clubs. :lol: Just playin'. I'm sure many people would benefit from one, but a lot of people here are probably like me and don't have a need for one.

It's a shadow of its former self when it comes to counterculture but it is still pretty nice. Local bands play in the plaza weekday afternoons. Flocks of pretty, vacuous college girls roam the streets day and night. Could be worse! If you come next week make sure you understand the ramifications of Art Fair. Some half million people will come to downtown Ann Arbor from Wed to Sat with all the congestion that brings.

We have high speed internet in Ann Arbor so we don't need compassion clubs. :lol: Just playin'. I'm sure many people would benefit from one, but a lot of people here are probably like me and don't have a need for one.

It's a shadow of its former self when it comes to counterculture but it is still pretty nice. Local bands play in the plaza weekday afternoons. Flocks of pretty, vacuous college girls roam the streets day and night. Could be worse! If you come next week make sure you understand the ramifications of Art Fair. Some half million people will come to downtown Ann Arbor from Wed to Sat with all the congestion that brings.

Art fair is a traffic disaster.... but next year I'm turning it into profit parking cars in my yard. :)

Hello all so Im from Iowa, planning on moving to michigan in a few months to FINALLY be in a community where I can meet like-minded people and to continue what I have done for years in fear of the law! I am possibly coming up this weekend to Ann Arbor from Iowa just to get a feel for things, look forward to visiting your beautiful neck of the woods all;)

I have noticed some hostility on a few message boards for Michigan Patients/caregivers. This is unfortunate for I am looking to become a caregiver myself and want to meet others, however, I am not one who is 'out for quick cash' or however you want to label it. I am in love with the ganja plant, everything about it- I respect it and understand its power. Therefore I in turn respect those who use it equally as well, I am not greedy, my entire intention is to help people in need of this medicine. I have been working on a breeding project for some time now and hope to expand this in the future. I look for nothing else than to get by while doing EXACTLY what I love and am meant to do. I really hope to meet many of you in the community, develop friendships and grow as a person and as a lover of the plant.

I am actually thinking about coming up to the Ann Arbor area to check it out, I have only been in the immediate Detroit area. I hope to move up to that area this November after visiting this weekend. Maybe ill see some of you walking down the road! ;) Peace and Love

well hello :)

Archived