Who Wants To Split A Seed Order With Me From Dr. G

• 2 weeks later...

I have worked with a few of his genetics before and love them all, and I am looking for someone or even a few people to go in on an order with me. His prices are high but his genetics are fantastic...

here is what I am thinking about ordering,

Bubba OG

cindy 99

chemdawg

OG kush

Sour Diesel

its almost a grand for all those, but if I can split it up 2 or 3 or even 4 ways, I think everyone is happy with five quality new strains to work with....let me know if you think its a good idea or if I am overly medicated...lol

PM incoming...

Because the genetics are solid and Greenthumbs employees don't rip off the pick and mix, freebie's, and anything else that doesn't get shipped in a an actual breeders pack.

There are no 5 packs. Everything comes in ten (11) packs except the G13. Pretty easy to split a ten pack... LOL

No need for a peeing match. The only seeds offered through Greenthumb in 5 packs is his Bubba Kush and the G-13 which actually is a 3 pack.

You also get what you pay for. Reservoir runs in the $150.00 - $200.00 range along with many other breeders. Most reputable seedbanks you order from offer DJ Shorts gear at $175.00 to $200.00 (less if bought locally in person), same as other reputable seed breeders. You also can't get authorized DJ Short gear from the Attitude (they claim it but don't have it). Is the Attitude ripping people off because they charge $200.00 for Jack Herer, Ed Rosenthal Bud, NYCD, NYCD x G13/Haze (I can point out many more)? Greenthumb's genetics all hold up to those.

A lot of Greenthumb Seeds strains are in the $100.00 to $150.00 range. No one has to buy the more expensive ones, they have a choice. Any way you go with them you get proven quality genetics.

The Attitude is fine to use as long as you get the seeds shipped in breeder packs and want to put up with their consistent mistakes.

Sounds like you caught the bug.

Well if your talking about ripping off, then why does he charge twice as much as anybody else? And he just made copies of someone else's clone or seed. And I do believe it is 5 femmed seed for $200.

Attitude delivers in original breeder packs. If you want to order from Attitude I will go in halves on a few on your list. All the ones you list are not his originals.

I cant seem to find any of Doc's stuff on attitude...

Bubba OG

cindy 99

chemdawg

OG kush

Sour Diesel

I found a pre 98 bubba but its a cali connection BX2, no C99, no chemdawg, Reserve Privada's OG kush looks good, but no viable chem strains.....It just seems like Doc keeps some very quality strains alive...If he can self some of these clone only strains to produce seeds then more power to him....

but weighing each breeder aside, you have more seeds in your stockpile that I want then most breeders combined.....you should just save me a whole lot of trouble and just open up your stockpile and let me buy from you. :thumbsu::devil:

Hmmmmmmm Porc, looks like the 3 pack turned into a 2 pack on the G13.

It is a two pack with an extra, that makes it a three pack. Same as the one five pack or the rest ten packs, you'll end up with a six or elven pack. You also get a discount like Attitude but don't pay double or triple the shipping.

Perfectly understandable if you want to make the offer of going in on an order somewhere else, but don't rip on the OP's original choice of breeder.

Yes you can get quality beans and strains elsewhere as you state if you do your research, but PM him with your offer. No one else rips on your choice of breeders publicly, so why rip on other proven, almost bulletproof genetics?

BBK, the OG Kush is the Chemdawg '91. If you want C99 which version you want The Rev, Ferret's, Rushman's, Joey Weed's, or C99Smoker's. The Bx of Bubba is as close to the cut as you can get. I also know where to get RP's version of the SD in straight seed form as well.

not sure I would want any of those C99's, maybe Joey weeds A11xC99, and guess RP can take care of the rest...besides the Bubba of course but I think I found some in the way way way back of the seed vault...

But I also think I want to try and stick with Dr. G because if I grow his stuff out, I can be 1000000000000% confident I know what I am getting...plus I can find his stuff locally, without having to wait for Attitude or possibly not getting my package

BBK, the OG Kush is the Chemdawg '91. If you want C99 which version you want The Rev, Ferret's, Rushman's, Joey Weed's, or C99Smoker's. The Bx of Bubba is as close to the cut as you can get. I also know where to get RP's version of the SD in straight seed form as well.

But then again, if you were really connected, you would already have those real elite clones in your possession. LOL!!!

Never had a problem with Attitude,they even had RMs Cherry Bomb 1.The only breeder I ever had a problem with was Green House,he's a joke.

I've had good luck with attitude too, actually I placed 2 orders in June and had them delivered to my door in about 10 days :blink:

But then again, if you were really connected, you would already have those real elite clones in your possession. LOL!!!

I do believe you do have some elite clones in your possession with C88-99 coming in at 25.9% THC,Oh and how about the Real NL5 x Haze,and the Real NL1 xNL5.Imo those are the building blocks for darn near every elite cutting out there. Where ever did you come across Those elite cuts IJ???

Archived