Boyne City, Traverse City

karencady

Are there any meetings in Traverse City and/or Boyne City?? If so, when and where?? Also, is there any way of contacting anyone with info. regarding these meetings - if they exist - via telephone?

Thank you.

We have an awsome compassion club here in Traverse City. The principal people involved are very knowledgeable about growing, using MMJ as medicine, and staying within the local and state regulations. Wednesday evening meetings are always packed full of people from all walks of life, and the club is open weekdays and staffed by some great people always willing to help. There are "farmer's market" type exchanges regularly where both members and guests can exchange meds, seeds/clones/plants, and usually a wide variety of medibles. Whether you're growing one plant or your card is full, it's a very welcome atmosphere. You should be able to get information at http://gtcompassionateconnection.com/content.php

I hope to see you there!

• 3 months later...

We have an awsome compassion club here in Traverse City. The principal people involved are very knowledgeable about growing, using MMJ as medicine, and staying within the local and state regulations. Wednesday evening meetings are always packed full of people from all walks of life, and the club is open weekdays and staffed by some great people always willing to help. There are "farmer's market" type exchanges regularly where both members and guests can exchange meds, seeds/clones/plants, and usually a wide variety of medibles. Whether you're growing one plant or your card is full, it's a very welcome atmosphere. You should be able to get information at http://gtcompassionateconnection.com/content.php

I hope to see you there!

I am a caregiver interested in networking, I was unable to find any useful information on that site? When do they meet?

We have an awsome compassion club here in Traverse City. The principal people involved are very knowledgeable about growing, using MMJ as medicine, and staying within the local and state regulations. Wednesday evening meetings are always packed full of people from all walks of life, and the club is open weekdays and staffed by some great people always willing to help. There are "farmer's market" type exchanges regularly where both members and guests can exchange meds, seeds/clones/plants, and usually a wide variety of medibles. Whether you're growing one plant or your card is full, it's a very welcome atmosphere. You should be able to get information at http://gtcompassiona...com/content.php

I hope to see you there!

Hey Toad how ya doing? We have some family up that way. They said they checked out a meeting..I will have to see if this is the one..Peace Friend..

Archived