Help Wit Med Card Nd Advice Plz

hello , im 26 and i have back pain, trouble sleeping, stomach related issues, loss of appetite at times, anxiety, depression , possibly bipolar, possibly other problems also. I have no job most jobs dont last longer than 6 months 2 a year because of healht problems . what do i do have hospitol bills nd cant afford the 300 that i heard it cost for the medical card. any help im from thumb of michigan.

thank you

Morning " sageman1985 "

and Welcome to MMMA 2.0

At such a young age ,

I would suggest getting all the medical records

you can get to one of the Medical Marijuana Doctors ...

You need to do the Following :

* See a Doctor ( Medical Marijuana Friendly )

* give that Doctor all your Medical Records

* Have that doctor do a Physical Exam ...

* Have that Doctor Review all the Medical Records ...

* have that doctor order any test needed to provide proff

of the conditions your saying that Qualify You as a Patient ...

* Hopefully that doctor will discuss ALL the Treatments

that are availible to help you ...

The reason i say this is becuase it will be your A$$

if the CHIT hits the Fan ...

You want to protect yourself at all times ...

Try going to the Nearest Compassion Club ...

Im Sure they will Help You if your Sincere w/ them ... :thumbsu:

I wish you the Best of Luck ....

i would look into going to the dhs and try to get on state aid if you have a doctor that will state that you are disabled then you can get help from the state also i would look for a mmj family doctor that you have and a relationship with good luck if you are on medicare it will only cost you $25.00 for the state also if you have a family doc then it will cost you nothing to get you cert good luck again

a good caregiver will pay for your card as it should not cost more than 125 which is what I was doing for my patient until TODAY. My overages went to a collective that passed them on at 10/g. I was able to give my patients free cannabis and pay for their cards. NOW I will be charging 300/oz and you are on your own for a card

GOOD LUCK

There is a guy on MLive who posts under the name of Sage of the Page. Any relation?

I didn't realize the fee was only $25 if you are medicare. That's great news, thanks.

Medicare does not qualitfy you for the reduced card unless you are on it because of collecting disability. You used to be able to get the discounted card, but they changed it. This was taken right from the instruction sheet for the application:

"COPY OF DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING RECEIPT OF BENEFITS, IF SUBMITTING $25.00 FEE

Acceptable: Current Social Security Administration document stating the patient receives disability benefits, MI Health card or other Medicaid health plan card (FULL Medicaid Only)

NOT ACCEPTABLE: Medicare card, Bridge card, Bank statements, Social Security IRS Form 1099, Social Security yearly benefits statement, VA disability, Retirement benefits"

Medical_Marihuana_Packet.pdf

Medicare does not qualitfy you for the reduced card unless you are on it because of collecting disability. You used to be able to get the discounted card, but they changed it. This was taken right from the instruction sheet for the application:

"COPY OF DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING RECEIPT OF BENEFITS, IF SUBMITTING $25.00 FEE

Acceptable: Current Social Security Administration document stating the patient receives disability benefits, MI Health card or other Medicaid health plan card (FULL Medicaid Only)

NOT ACCEPTABLE: Medicare card, Bridge card, Bank statements, Social Security IRS Form 1099, Social Security yearly benefits statement, VA disability, Retirement benefits"

Archived