Tremendous Pbs Video Explains Why Medical Cannabis Works

EdwardGlen

We need to continue the education of the masses...

http://blog.norml.org/2011/08/25/tremendous-pbs-video-explains-why-medical-cannabis-works-and-how-big-pharma-is-planning-to-cash-in-on-it/

PBS is to be commended for producing this excellent video summarizing the science behind the use of cannabis as a medicine.

Want to know why cannabis is effective at treating multiple symptoms and conditions? Watch this video. Want to know how cannabinoids selectively target and kill cancer cells? Watch this video. Want to know how many patents Big Pharma has taken out on cannabis-derived synthetic drugs? Watch this video.

And then share it with your friends and family.

==========================================================================================================================

PBS News-hour: 'Clearing the Smoke': The Benefits, Limits of Medical Marijuana

http://video.pbs.org/video/2103797319

click my link to the original. it's still there. adding the dissenter who is in a position of authority, and the the more objective kind of stance made this video one of my more favorite Cannabis Documentaries. the actual scientific research SHOULD start to stand on its own two feet VERY soon. now about that whole schedule 1 and big pharma problem...

click my link to the original. it's still there. adding the dissenter who is in a position of authority, and the the more objective kind of stance made this video one of my more favorite Cannabis Documentaries. the actual scientific research SHOULD start to stand on its own two feet VERY soon. now about that whole schedule 1 and big pharma problem...

Would love to watch it.......still says unavailabe.:notfair:

Archived