Can A Caregiver

To change to her, or to drop you as a patient? They can drop you as a patient without your signature. If they are signing you back up after you dropped them, then no, that isn't proper and you should contact LARA about getting it straightened out, possibly sue her civilly. I don't think you can get criminal charges on this, and I don't know that I would even want to talk to a PA about it, but you could sue her civilly.

I think just a cease and desist on a lawyers letterhead would be good enough.

Cedar

To change to her, or to drop you as a patient? They can drop you as a patient without your signature. If they are signing you back up after you dropped them, then no, that isn't proper and you should contact LARA about getting it straightened out, possibly sue her civilly. I don't think you can get criminal charges on this, and I don't know that I would even want to talk to a PA about it, but you could sue her civilly.

I think just a cease and desist on a lawyers letterhead would be good enough.

Cedar

drop me as a patient i dont want to sue her but i thought that was very wrong for her to do that just send the paper work out and didnt even put 10 bucks in it to finish and she resigned her name but used a copy of my old one to do so

Archived