Need Some Input

skumdogz

Not really sure where this would fall in so here it is.

I am not a mj user, I have used it in the past (like back in high school). I do believe that if it helps people that they should have a right to use it, obtain it and or grow it. So this in in noway a complaint or a bash on mmj. I just have a problem with how some people are conducting their business, and would like all of you guys and gals to ring in on the subject. I know some of the members on here have gone to this location so I will try to keep it as vague as possible and still get the jist of it out. So here we go...

My neighbor has started growing mj in their garage. After months of looking and acting suspiciously, and being very guarded about their yard, i figured out what they are doing. i get glares when we are out in MY yard from them. Since they ran at least one grow, the traffic to their garage is quite impressive. At sometimes there are people coming and going one after another almost all day. Some look like nice people and I have met a few of them at different places, and others look like they got lost on the way to mug someone. I know you can't judge a book by its cover but we all know what I'm talking about. Other neighbors have asked me if i knew that they were selling drugs from their house, i just corrected them and said its not from the house but the garage. So here is my question, wouldn't it be safer and more appropriate to conduct business else where. I mean doesn't the old saying of “don't sh*t were ya eat” apply here. I don't mind the grow other than it smells up half of my yard, and i can smell the smoke in my house quite often, but the traffic and all the people that come and go. They are not the same people all the time and at times it make me feel unsafe in my own house. I do not know if they are patients or care givers, but would have to guess that they are because of the way they are running their business. I can understand wanting to make a few bucks and grow mj, but isn't it supposed to be that a caregiver can only charge for expenses as in no-profit, and I doubt these people would any thing with out a profit to them.

So there you have it...

Do any of you conduct your business like this? Is this a safe thing to be going on in the neighborhood? Any recommendations on how to handle this, or than the obvious talk to them, I doubt that would help, probably would only make matters worse.

I think you have presented your complaint / question with a rational mindset.

As for the neighbor, he is an idiot. lol plain and simple.

1.) Every person he allows into his locked and enclosed facility for growing brings potential contamination which could hurt his crops.

2.) Every person he allows into his locked and enclosed facility for growing brings potential risk to the crop, as in if 1 in 10,000 patients were to tell a friend who were to cause harm to the plants or even steal the crop, he is giving away 1/10,000th of his crop per person. Suppose this thief were actually wearing a badge and confiscating the crop as evidence. This is about as likely as a "criminal" breaking in if I had to just guess.

3.) He has a neighbor who has been put in a predicament that he has made a post on the internet as to how to approach and deal with it.

As for how to deal with this, just email him this thread :)

I would assume he tones down shortly after reading this.

personally with traffic that heavy it sounds like an illegal op. I am no expert but by my count one caregiver is allowed to have only 5 patients, really from my understanding only your patients are even supposed to be allowed to see the plants. i dunno what i would do about it but personally the dirty looks would irritate the crap out of me.

Thanks for your input on this, I also believe they are doing an illegal op by means of a semi-legal medical grow. So basically no one would conduct their business like this. To me it just seems way too dangerous, I could see growing at one location and then traveling to another to do the "transfer", but I would not invite a single soul to my grow (if I grew). Not to wish bad things on to others, because of that karma thing, but hopefully they get themselves into some hot water soon enough.

I've had a couple patients to my house, but I don't even let them see the grow. When they are my patients, it's not only their product in my room, so they aren't allowed in. One spider mite on their clothes and they are jeopardizing my other patients plants. I personally would rather meet at their house. It is safe, low traffic, and easy.

I mean if 5 patients visit me in one day, that could look like a lot of traffic, but if I visit 5 patients in one day, it is only one visitor per house.

Anyway, I don't know if you should do much or anything.

I think you should have a talk with the neighbor. Both of my neighbors know about my activities and if either one had or has a problem with me growing I would hope they would let me know they had it, and see if we could find a solution that would ease everyones mind.

I should think most legal growers would be of the same opinion. Better to hear it fom you than have LEO come calling, especially if it is and illegal grow.

say to him "dude, leo was at my house asking questions about your place and as your neighbor i thought i should tell you they know your growing" and leave it at that, i sympathize with you because i had to tear all my stuff down a few weeks back because of a careless stupid neighbor, i lost 4 ladies way early cuz of his azz, im moving soon because i have told him the exact line from above and he said, "i dont care im legal" and all he has is his paperwork and that isnt even in order i want to punch him in the face! i heard his story from a mutual friend, this guy is a poser hiding behind the card!

I believe this is the exact reason why the government is striking an accord with many people that support the MMMA but see people abusing the system and are the "poser hiding behind the card" types. I am sure most people are and act legit, but its these @ss monkeys that are ruining it for everybody, the ones that are more concerned about lining their pockets than helping people.

Archived