Dwc Help

wozerdozer

Hey guys. Ive been doing some Bubblebuckets. So far I ve done great with the couple ive done so far. And now im trying to make it better.

I have been using Flora Nova one part-grow 7-4-10 and Flora Nova one part-bloom 4-8-7. I went to the local grow shop and the guy working is a horticulturist.

I asked him what I can add to the flora nova to make it better. He recommended I add a micro nutrient. I ended up getting Advanced nutrients Micro 5-0-1.

In the directions it says 264 ml for budding plants. That equals out to 26.4 tsp's per gallon. In my bubbletotes I run 12 gallons of water. So does that mean I

have to add 316.8 tsp for 12 gallons of water? Any help will be appreciated.

Is it a good idea to ad the micro?

I have had very good luck with the two buckets Ive done in the past. Will adding the micro make a huge difference?

Thanks

Wozer

Hey guys. Ive been doing some Bubblebuckets. So far I ve done great with the couple ive done so far. And now im trying to make it better.

I have been using Flora Nova one part-grow 7-4-10 and Flora Nova one part-bloom 4-8-7. I went to the local grow shop and the guy working is a horticulturist.

I asked him what I can add to the flora nova to make it better. He recommended I add a micro nutrient. I ended up getting Advanced nutrients Micro 5-0-1.

In the directions it says 264 ml for budding plants. That equals out to 26.4 tsp's per gallon. In my bubbletotes I run 12 gallons of water. So does that mean I

have to add 316.8 tsp for 12 gallons of water? Any help will be appreciated.

Is it a good idea to ad the micro?

I have had very good luck with the two buckets Ive done in the past. Will adding the micro make a huge difference?

Thanks

Wozer

WOW math confuses me sometimes. Never mind I figured it out. Good meds...lol But any advice still will be welcomed

Thanks

Wozer

Be careful that you aren't just adding nutrients that you already have in the flora nova. The AN grow micro bloom is a three part nutrient line. All three of those products are used together to create your nutrient "base". The flora nova is a one part which should contain all of the basic nutrients needed. If I was you I would be concerned that by using the AN micro as an additive you are really doubling up something you already have in the flora nova.

It kind of sounds to me like you got steered in the wrong direction. If you want to add something to your "base" nutrient why not try a bloom booster?

Archived