Legal Dispensary?

GrowGoddess

I have spent a lot of time reading, so if something like this is posted somewhere else, I did not see it.

I think this may be a solution. Vending machines, dispensing machines, somewhat like this. http://www.topnews.in/los-angeles-gets-marijuana-vending-machines-218341 or this http://www.examiner.com/medical-marijuana-in-national/medical-marijuana-vending-machine

Just an example. If a facility had a dispensing machine, with 20 cg. Once a week the owner opens the machine and the cgs fill it with their product. Only the caregivers certified patients can access the machine.

A system something like this:

"After cinching up your doctor's consultation, hit an AVM location to get your prescription approved, fingerprint taken, and a prepaid credit card loaded with your profile: dosage (3.5 or 7 grams, up to 1oz a week) and strain preference. Then day or night, all you do is hit a machine and walk away with enough vacuum-sealed, plastic-encapsulated cheeba to adequately treat your illness." Maybe pay for a security guard for the machine.

If this was done right, I don't see how it could be considered illegal.

Either way, just something to think about, or not, whatever you choose.

I do not see how CA could be considered illegal. Logic, reasoning and sound judgement does not work with an irrational opponent.

The machines are cold and impersonal. They cannot use judgement. They do not care. I do not think there is any reason to replace a compassionate group of people who welcome you with arms open at their cherished and rare JOB at a new local business.

While I think they could fit nicely in between empty storefronts where these those compassionate people work I have a feeling the court off appeals, by direction of the Attorney General would probably install some detainment advice that would malfunction just before you got your medication from the machine, leaving you handcuffed without medication while he and his cronies stood around you calling you stoner while they picked apart your physicians ability to make health care decisions.

Do you see what I am saying?

:notfair:

I would still want to inspect my medication to see if it properly grown and dried. A true caregiver with 5 registered patients like the law states, would not have any problem whatsoever in delivering the meds to their patients or having them come pick them up.

What the heck is in the water in Mt. Pleasant? Everyone there is all concerned over how they can make more money selling cannabis. CA, Dr. Bob, now you?

Would have been done with cigarette machines already if it was allowed. The tobacco companies have a bigger money pool and more politicians in their pockets (influence).

I remember when there were cigarette machines in many places, including bowling alleys. One local bowling alley still had one when I was a teenager.

I would still want to inspect my medication to see if it properly grown and dried. A true caregiver with 5 registered patients like the law states, would not have any problem whatsoever in delivering the meds to their patients or having them come pick them up.

What the heck is in the water in Mt. Pleasant? Everyone there is all concerned over how they can make more money selling cannabis. CA, Dr. Bob, now you?

Because, if I am reading everybody's general interpretation here correctly, is that a CG is not limited to only transferring with compensation to their 5 patients. My understanding is some countys enforce direct only, such as Oakland. But that's the general vibe I have gotten.

Archived